Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep blowing the "meter" fuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep blowing the "meter" fuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot figure out what this problem is to the life of me. My "meter" fuse labeled in the box keeps breaking, and then my seat belts dont work, blinkers dont work and my friggin temerature gauge dont work. I keep blowing fuses to my turbo timer which is hooked up to my iginiton and strait to the battery for the constant power. This is on my 323, and the only thing I can think of for the temperature gauge is the sending unit which is still plugged in and the ground that is connected to the tab on the thermostat housing.
    James G.
    sobe83@yahoo.com
    AIM: DVS 323BPT
    MySpace
    Cardomain
    <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Originally posted by limpgtx
    I cannot figure out what this problem is to the life of me. My "meter" fuse labeled in the box keeps breaking, and then my seat belts dont work, blinkers dont work and my friggin temerature gauge dont work. I keep blowing fuses to my turbo timer which is hooked up to my iginiton and strait to the battery for the constant power. This is on my 323, and the only thing I can think of for the temperature gauge is the sending unit which is still plugged in and the ground that is connected to the tab on the thermostat housing.
    I had the same problem, but it was a stupid rat that threwed up my side marker wires. You check all your wires to see if there fine.
    own: 91'323 w/ angel eye projectors & 1.8 DOHC all motor

Comment

yeah it happened to me and it was one of my wires got crossed and it kept blowing so check so wires
      i is dumb

Comment

Working...
      X