Dreams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams...

... Every once and awhile I have this dream where for some reason I park my car at a Hotel or A Club and then go to a party. I always have a good time and meet a bunch of people and when its time to head out i hitch a ride with a bunch of folks to go to an after party of whatever. At that point I'm like hey can you swing by this club/hotel so I can pick up my car?. So when we get there my car is stripped. Everything is gone except for the body/frame of the car. Doors frame, seats, fabric, dash, tires, engine, glass. But then usally somecomes up to me later and says , "Hey bro i saw your car at so and so place with so and so driving it!" Ahrg is such a wierd dream... =) Anyway I had this dream again for the third time last night. Very wierd so I decided to share!

Anyone else have wierd car dreams?

"Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" -Thomas Callaway

I had a dream that I walked out to my car one morning to find the front seats unbolted and thrown in the back of the car and the doors taken off the higes and installed with the interior facing out. It was so weird.
    Sagaris

Comment

I always have dreams of driving cars with manual trannies. Its never the same car though, but its always a manual, and I am always cruising around.

Also, I have dreams of having turbo in my car, but then again, who doesn't?
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Even tho its not car related......I had a dream last night that I was walking to work with my dog, and the terrorists started bombing Colorado. One of my good friends was flying in one of the bomber planes. I found some guns and started shooting at them. But it was no good. And then they sent the US a message that they were gonna start bombing the whole country and Colorado was gonna be first.....then I woke up.
        Eat ****.

Comment

sounds like you had Pearl Harbor on while you where sleeping
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

i just dream about cruising down a highway w/a boosted car (my car) with my buddies.. no cars in sight except for us. everynight.. the same wet dream
            00 dakota 4x4
            90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

NOw that is my kind of dream.
              <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
              AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I have a recuring dream that I'm running through a medow, on all fours, butt naked.

Does this mean I need to get a turbo?

Comment

dont laff, ever since my 1st gen was sold, ive had about 3 dreams driving around in it.... it felt so good
                  womp

Comment

Originally posted by AVRO05
                    I have a recuring dream that I'm running through a medow, on all fours, butt naked.

Does this mean I need to get a turbo?
                    your case is serious.... TWIN TURBO
                    00 dakota 4x4
                    90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

In all my dreams I own two cars. My p5 and the MX-3 I had before. I do have a reaccuring dream where I go to some huge parking lot outside a mall and all of a sudden out of no where hundreds of sweet cars show up and a huge car show starts up...sorta fast and the furious style! lol
                      AEM sri

Comment

last night had a dream my friend got a eclipse and we drove it and it was a show car then mjy friend said something and I said huh but I actually said it cuz then mel woke me up and told me to be quiet lol.... then it happened again when I fell back asleep.... iono... then I had a dream earlier today when I took a nap after church that I was driving my moms elantra and there was a alpine dvd player/screen in it and it talked to me... weird eh?

Comment

My car dreams includes sex or racing so i dunno whats up with my dreams.......I have had a dream about my car talking to me...Muhahahha
                          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
                            i just dream about my buddies..everynight.. the same wet dream
                            Damn Pat I never knew!

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
                              My car dreams includes sex or racing so i dunno whats up with my dreams.......I have had a dream about my car talking to me...Muhahahha
                              i can help you with both

i have dreams that i can breath underwater as long as i inhale really slowly. i have these dreams seriously like 3-4 times a week for the last 4-5 years mabye. all the time man. i had a dream in utah, but i didnt remember what it was. then we are driving thru las vegas and im busting a bitch (u turn) and i realize this image in my eyes was in my dream, EXACTLY. then we are driving home and a ****ty old truck cuts me off, same thing happens. AND while in vegas i hooked up with a pretty brazilian girl... wasnt in the dream but WOOT!!!!
                              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X