Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still looking for the following parts for a 1st Gen Protege

Still looking to buy the following parts shipped to Honolulu, Hawaii 96815

1. Very Clean Headlight assembly (If Cheap)
    2. Plastic Lap belt retainer on lower drivers side seat
    3. Cheap Good Working 1st Gen A/C compressor (If Cheap)
    4. Oil Check Dipstick
    5. Stock Rear Deck Speakers
    6. Stock mini Jack with all accessories (wrench, handle, etc.)

#2: Plastic Lap belt retainer on lower drivers side seat
    its the little piece thats attached to the lower left side of the drivers seat close to the handle that reclines the seat. It holds the lap seat belt in place so that its easy to grab and doesn't just retract all the way to the ground I know everyone is broken off.

did you try www.car-parts.com
    they have tons of stuff for cars.....
    for example, the AC compressor can be found in Hawaii, at the Hilo Auto Recycling Center, so check it out for the other parts as well....
    Last edited by mixmaster_matt; 05-23-2004, 10:40 PM.
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Thanks but Hilo is on another island so it would be the same as having someone in the Continental US send it to me..... good resource to bookmark though...thanks

Comment

I have a old 90 DX that has a few parts on it, the headlights are gone, but I don't know about the AC Compressor, my grandpa said i needed it recharged or something but name your price and I will go yank it off for you.

Thanks
        Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by merrill818
          I have a old 90 DX that has a few parts on it, the headlights are gone, but I don't know about the AC Compressor, my grandpa said i needed it recharged or something but name your price and I will go yank it off for you.

Thanks
          Ryan

Hmmm.... you tell me your price shipped to Hawaii 96815...

since its a 90 which is 14 years old I would not know what the condition and operational aspects of it are so it would have to be pretty cheap if I were to buy it honestly....

Comment

Make me an offer and I will take it off tomorrow.

Comment

i got an ac compressor off a 90LX just pay for shipping....its old school but worked when i took it off
              Last edited by redfox; 05-24-2004, 09:46 PM.
              91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
              Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
                i got 1 off a 90 just pay for shipping....its old scool but worked when i took it off
                Really? How many miles of use do you think is on it roughly? How much is shipping to Hawaii 96815 ?

Comment

148k miles but it was in washington state since day 1 and i dont think it got much if any use out of it.....
                  91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.