99 - 2001+ Front End Conversion???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99 - 2001+ Front End Conversion???

So, I reciently ran into a CRV and managed to mess up my hood, right headlight and corner light, as well as my right fender . I was wondering if I bought all 2001+ parts... (yes, new headlights, fenders, and a hood and bumper) if I could get it all to fit right and work on my 99 pro.

If not, I'm in the market for a new R headlight, R clear corner, bumper and hood for 1999/2000.

Attached Files

hmm, i would stick with the 99-00 front end, IMO it looks way better...try www.car-parts.com for all the replacement parts, you will find things for so cheap there....
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

I was thinking of doing the same thing, and the reason why is because their wasn't many kits for the 99-00 pro. I did some research on it and it would be a little to expensive. You would need headlights, fenders, hood, bumper and the front bumper support. And I also think you would have to do some modification for the headlights that has to be done so they fit and look correctly. But if you need a front bumper support I now someone from the MOCC forum that might still have the one he was selling.
      And to those who say that the altezza's are fugly

Comment

the 99-00 front ends are cooler

Comment

Thanks for the info so far....

Hey, thanks for the car part site... it's good!!!! I found out I will need a new hood (cf might be nice... ), radiator support, headlight, dimond clear corner, and I want to get a nice aftermarket bumper cover. If any of you know where a good deal is on a nice front end, let me know, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X