ouch.. .. may not be Work safe.. or child safe.. or something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch.. .. may not be Work safe.. or child safe.. or something

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

ouch., its an old vid most of u have prolly seen it but o well,
    Last edited by Chad; 07-10-2004, 06:21 PM.

Holy crap!!! was that his hand flying off?
    DAAAAAAAAyum!!
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

its the piston out the bike flew right through the tank and broke his wrist and hand in like 14 places i think.
      i is dumb

Comment

better his hand than the family jewels at least, but damn that's gotta hurt!
        2003 Protege5
        Midnight Blue MTX
        2002 Protege LX
        Black Mica MTX

Comment

no, his ****ing hand fell off...the glove bounced.
          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

ya old news lol.
            00 dakota 4x4
            90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

old news to internet nerds, im registered on gixxer.com and no one there has ever seen it....I think that outdid the vid i posted of the iraqi guys getting a round through his brain. thats ****ing sick.

Main idea of the story, do it yourself, dont ever depend on anyone else torquing your rod bolts.
              According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
              X