Post your Mazda/car shrines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your Mazda/car shrines!

Here is my Mazda museum aka my room. Kind of a mess right now...
    The door:

Inside - lots of older Mazda print ads...that thing next to the clock, I made that. It's a pillow-type thing, stitched and dyed. It's a picture from the Jack Yamaguchi FD RX-7 book.

My Mazda model collection. From left to right: FC RX-7, black thing is a '58 T-2000 3 wheel truck, under is a 787B, 2 yellow/pink things are hotwheels Miatas, red FD RZ, red hotwheels Miata, white(was blue but the paint peeled) Miata, blue Miata(on the PS2), BRG Miata, AutoArt RX-8, below that is a FD RS, FB MicroMachines, FD micro-RC car, and the AmiyaRE(?) FD race car.

RX-7 Convertable showroom poster, '95 Miata poster, BG chassis 323 Castrol rally team poster(rare). Above the window is a B-series truck grill, and those 2 reflective things are Mazda 6 bumper turn signal lenses. I have a lot of stuff. More 1/18 scale cars, some are modded and beat up. That thing next to the TV is a 13B housing and rotor. Another housing holds up the shelfs that the 1/18 cars are on.

More stuff. That thing in the center of the picture is a rotor housing and rotor clock made out of wood for a highschool project. No, it doesn't spin. That "Seize the Day" poster is a rare piece commemorating Mazda's 24hrs of LeMans '91 win in the 4 rotor 787B race car...rotary engines were banned from LeMans racing shortly after. More posters/2nd gen MX-6 brochures framed, Mazda lanyards, etc.

My information center. Besides the brochures for my 3 cars, I have TONS of other Mazda brocures including like 5 or 6 packs of 25 MazdaSpeed Miata brochures still in the plastic. Maybe they'll be worth something some day? Top shelf is brochures, 2nd shelf is Mazda Fuel Magazine/other Mazda items(post cards/ad reels/etc), 3rd shelf is my Car and Driver/Road and Track/other car magazine collection, below that is random crap.

A view of the info center from the floor. The desk under the bed has more Mazda stuff - video tapes, accessory brochures, model specs pocket books by year(from '94-'05, missing a few), a bunch of AFMs, a few radios, Miata headrest speakers, other speakers, lug nuts, Mazda and non-Mazda emblems. The stack of binders...1 has all of the Mazda-related articles from my collection of magazines, the others have model year information in them. BP-05 intake manifold and exhaust camshaft. Below that is a Tribute subwoofer, below the desk is a box of parts(Protege interior pieces, different throttle bodies, seat belts, intake pieces, etc), and on the floor is more stock intake stuff, a box of small parts and screws, and a bunch of other car-related crap that I need to clean up.

(not pictured) - Under the bed I have a few other pieces of Mazda-related school projects, some more pull-back toy cars, a 3rd gen Protege grill, stack of OEM radios, 323 steering wheel, door handles, etc etc.

More print ads/brochure pages stapled to the wall, above my bed. I'm out of wall-space now. To the left is a Millenia showroom poster, and to the right is my custom-made PS2 stand(which I don't have my PS2 on because it was made for the bigger PS2) with my collection of Playstation games, which are strictly car or motorcycle games: Gran Turismo(1, 2, 3, Concept-Tokyo 2001, Concept-Tokyo/Souel 2002, 4, Tourist Trophy), Driver(1, 2, 3, 4), Grand Theft Auto(3, 4, 5), Riding Spirits, Tokyo Extreme Racer 3, and a Moddin' Art DVD.

And finally, my collection of parts in the basement - 323 5 speed swap parts(trans is on the patio), turbo parts, rear Ractive Protege strut bar, floor mats, intake parts(jees I have a lot of intake crap), reg. 323 grill, 323 GT-X upper hatch spoiler, newer Mazda sunroof wind deflector(anyone want to buy it?), Miata soft top boot, etc etc.

Questions, comments, concerns? lol Yes, I have too much time on my hands...or I did when I created my Mazda museum.

So let's see what stuff you guys have.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

WOW!
    You really are a Mazda Maniac!

Comment

i got this
      sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

my bad no pic here it is
        Attached Files
        sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

how much for boot and sunroof defector
          sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

I have a 323 in the driveway made up of several different Mazda's, so if you want to see what MX-3 seats, carpet, and engine looked like along with a Protege center console, clock, and gauge cluster there it is, my rolling museum.

Later,
            MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK92PROTEGE View Post
              how much for boot and sunroof defector
              Boot is definately not for sale. I use it on my Miata sometimes. The sunroof deflector came off of a brand new RX-8 at my dealership. Fits Mazda 3/5/6, probably a lot of other Mazdas. It has a few small scratches from being moved around...comes with the 2 mounting tabs and screws. These things go for $40+, I'll take $20 plus shipping(don't know how much that would be, I would have to get a box for it first). Let me know if you are really interested and I'll find out shipping.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

In my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by XelderX View Post
                  I think you win so far, and nice 3 wheel in your sig!

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzuka323 View Post
                    I think you win so far, and nice 3 wheel in your sig!

MrH.

Here she is from the front.

C'mon guys...I want to see some more Mazda stuff. That grill is pretty hot.

Comment

Originally posted by XelderX View Post
                      Here she is from the front.

C'mon guys...I want to see some more Mazda stuff. That grill is pretty hot.
                      Nice rear tire!
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Ohh my God !! a mazda maniac.. This is so' cool..
                        Owner of two faster 323 on earth !!!
                        My MSP 13. @114mph

Comment

I don't really have a shrine but I have parts everywhere!
                          This is after I did my interior swap in my BH Pro

These are pics of all the parts in my apartment tonight.

I need to buy a house with a big ass garage!
                          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                          |.....Overnight....................| ||
                          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I just noticed a white spot on my roommate's mattress. Thats kinda gross..... lmao
                            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                            |.....Overnight....................| ||
                            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

wheresthericego lmfao ... that truly is a womanless apartment

Comment

Working...
                              X