FS: KIA BP transmission + midshaft, axle, slave, mounts and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: KIA BP transmission + midshaft, axle, slave, mounts and more

ive had this for awhile with plans to build my own hybrid trans. then my plans changed once Mfactory came out with the H series lsd, and have zero use for this now. i was holding this for someone, but they have since not had the cash. so it officially goes up here.

this is a good kia BP trans that came out of a car with only 72k miles. it also includes the mid shaft, drivers side axle, slave cylinder, shift linkage, all mounts, and all sensors.

i want $250 firm for everything. id prefer a local buyer as im not quite sure how to ship something like this. i can supply any more pics if needed. or if you want any other angles or such.
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

I Want. too bad you don't want to ship it. Anyone know how to ship something like this?
    Obviously it would be in separate packages.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

rubbermaid box..one you would store clothes in. That is how I got one.
      hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

Got mine surrounded by popcorn foam in a box surrounded by more popcorn foam in another box about 3" larger all around and taped well.
        And if you were dumping this for $200- I would have to come pick it up this weekend!
        ?

Comment

my children are starving... buy this so i can feed them. lol. (or so i can buy drugs and hookers)
          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
          What are you driving?

Comment

If you haven't sold this by the time I get some cash, I'll pay you and have ryan pick it up on his way down in september.
            -Steve

VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

bump
                  ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                  What are you driving?

Comment

Ugh, i so want, but I'd need more than just this to go from auto to manual

Comment

im including alot of what u would need, and most people wouldnt have. since it has all the mounts, the shifter linkage, and the slave syl, its a good start. all u would need is the pedal assembly, and a clutch master cyl. and you could swap it. plus have the strongest direct BP trans u can have.
                      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                      What are you driving?

Comment

It would bolt up to the Z5 right? And I don't need a different ecu to go from auto to manual? And the clutch shares the brake fluid doesn't it? Sorry for all the noobish questions, but I'm seriously thinking about taking this off your hands now.
                        Last edited by irishkev90; 08-24-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

As for bolting to the z5 I'm not sure of that. And no you don't have to have a different ecu and harness you'll just need to run wires for a clutch switch or jump them. the clutch master has a feed from the brake fluid reservoir, you can either get a manual reservoir or just tap out your current master and add a fitting.
                          -Steve

VF10 powered!
                          262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                          13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Okay. Well if it's not going to bolt to the Z5 then I probably shouldn't bother. Thanks for the info though.

Comment

This will bolt to a Z5, trust me.
                              1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X