X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bits
    Attached Files

Comment

A couple of questions. Do you still have the sedan shell? And did you sell the whole doors already?

I need the bottom seat mounts that hold the seat bench to the gas tank.

I also need the door to door card wire harness clip with enough length of wire to splice it.
      Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by KaleoXtreme View Post
        A couple of questions. Do you still have the sedan shell? And did you sell the whole doors already?

I need the bottom seat mounts that hold the seat bench to the gas tank.

I also need the door to door card wire harness clip with enough length of wire to splice it.
        Pm for more detailed explanation sham.

Comment

Just wanna double check do you have either of the front bumpers left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Magnams3 View Post
            Just wanna double check do you have either of the front bumpers left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Pm'd u there sham

Comment

Parts from this car,...edm gt available.
              Attached Files

Comment

More bits for sale,no cp in pics I know,will do properly again,...
                Maybe gota start a new thread cos it's so messy up'n here.
                Familia garnish €95,front strut €70,eibach lowering springs for 1.8 (new) €130,sedan spoiler with brake light €95.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Scrummatron; 04-04-2017, 06:02 AM.

Comment

More stuf,,..OEM lip €70,door cards €80,random OEM seals and screws and plastic buttons for spoilers,..Mazdaspeed muffler for BG hatch 1.5/1.6 (I think)€130,...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hey sham, do you think you can cut out those bolt holes I need for the belt install?? liked we talked about
                    1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

man.... where were you with those spoiler bits in early jan
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud_Strife View Post
                        Hey sham, do you think you can cut out those bolt holes I need for the belt install?? liked we talked about
                        Sorry sham,..I didn't hear back from u for ages,...
                        and the shell was in the way,and I broke angle grinder,so had to get car scrapped without cutting it up more,..
                        I will cut them from another sedan shell for u wen I get 1 stripped if u want no bother

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                          man.... where were you with those spoiler bits in early jan
                          Rage!!,.... I know the feeling tho,...I got loads of bits lately that I searched and paid a heap for a few months ago,..
                          "Killer",..
                          Virtually all pieces there to mount a spoiler like new,..and loads of other clips and pins and seals,so if u want any of it,gimme a bell again

Comment

Originally posted by Scrummatron View Post
                            Sorry sham,..I didn't hear back from u for ages,...
                            and the shell was in the way,and I broke angle grinder,so had to get car scrapped without cutting it up more,..
                            I will cut them from another sedan shell for u wen I get 1 stripped if u want no bother
                            Hey no worries! appreciate it. Yeah left the scene for awhile.. you know how life gets in the way.

I saw power folding mirror switches.. Do you happen to have a set of powerfolding mirrors for the sedan? I think hatchback/saloon(sedan) mirrors mount differently..
                            1991 Protege LX 5MT, P/S, A/C, NOW Sun Roof!

Comment

Killer,..u were lured away sham,....try to stay strong if future,remember your training
                              Just sold the sedan ones sham,..set for hatch there,..but ya,slightly different.
                              I actually have a spare set of folding mirrors,and another switch,....but no relay to go with them.l

Comment

Still got the sedan doors panels? I'm from Puerto rico

Comment

Working...
                                X