My interior and engine bay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interior and engine bay.

Meh, I'm bored. I took some pics of my interior(which is currently 120+ degrees since I left my car in direct sunlight with the windows up and it's 95F outside) and a few of the engine bay. Hope you enjoy them, but you don't have to.

The interior:

View down the middle:

Yeah:

My custom short shifter + MX-3 shift boot + RX-7 shift knob:

My custom fitted Millenia parking brake boot:

My road tool kit. You never know when you'll have to help out another Mazda owner. Got it for free at my Senior Bash, it's got jumper cables, a rachet, sockets, screw drivers, etc. I added a few things to it, moved my jack under the spare tire, and wire tied(using a re-useable wire tie, ownage) it to the jack mount, so it stays in place even during the most spirited driving.

My engine bay. Yeah, it's dirty, you know why? Because it's supposed to be.

My Pacesetter header, and that burned in look to it:

My RX-7 VAF and intake...yes, that's a piece of styrofoam holding the VAF up.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Must clean battery terminals!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
      My engine bay. Yeah, it's dirty, you know why? Because it's supposed to be.
      Ah contraire mofrar...clean your engine bay, that's just sad!

Look at how sexy it could be:
      2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

They were clean, even coated it with that corrosion repelling stuff. Clearly didn't work. I don't care, the corrosion buildup helps protect the battery terminal.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo

Comment

Well, whenever I get my bumper, fog lights, and strut bar from Dave, that'll motivate me to clean the engine bay.

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
            They were clean, even coated it with that corrosion repelling stuff. Clearly didn't work. I don't care, the corrosion buildup helps protect the battery terminal.
            In my experiences it made my battery go poop because the alternator couldn't charge it through all the crap! But then again that was my other car so ehh...
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
              Ah contraire mofrar...clean your engine bay, that's just sad!

Look at how sexy it could be:

TEH SEXIER

...u have a super clean exterior...i thought your engine bay would be spick and span... CLEAN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW

Comment

holy ricer angle
                sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

well thats how it looked while i was looks from the side.....

looking at engine bay from the side = ricer than im giulty

Comment

Is this clean enough? BTW this was when i got the car about 2 months ago its alittle dusty now!

Comment

that is clean...REAL clean..even got the little battery cover thingie...

Comment

This is what mine looked when i first got it...your dam lucky..

Comment

My Engine Bay Is Teh Claenest

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                          98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Well, thanks for creating an engine bay cleanliness war.

No comments on anything else? Ohh well...

Comment

Love the MX3 center console and the shift knob.
                              Back in BG business.

Comment

Working...
                              X