This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/GI: Grid Chipped BP-26 & GTX Harness

The time has come for me to go MS. These parts are not actually FS yet. They are still in the car, still working, and still being used until I'm up and running with the Megasquirt. This is just to let people know what will be available some time in the near future.
    What I'll be selling, Grid Chipped BP-26 ECU, GTX harness and GTX injectors to follow shortly after the install of the MS. I'll be using RX-7 injectors. Also the Rx-7 VAF will be available FS.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

i might want it but what are the gains over a normal bp26 ecu

Comment

I'd have to ask Lex to be sure but I think the Boost cut is set higher and the rev limit too.
      This is a quote directly from LEX when he was the original seller of this ECU.
      - Chipped BP26 ECU. This is not your average ECU and almost impossible to get on our shores. This ECU was a specialty item chipped by a Japanese company called GRID. Chipping alone costs 300+USD if you send in your own BP26 ECU.

The main microcontroller has been replaced with a new one that is sitting on a daughter board and can be removed by hand without soldering. This means that you can change the maps on the ECU yourself if you get the right tools and software from GRID. As is, it has slightly more aggressive maps than a stock BP26, a higher rev limit and higher boost cut.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

im interested...

Comment

These parts will probably be up for sale in about 4-5 weeks. I'm just getting the word out now so anyone who is interested will know in advanced and not be caught off guard with out bills to spare. This thread is not for dibbing

Comment

yeah im interested too... I was going to just build up my t3/t4 setup but i just dont have the money right now with the woman and morgage so im sticking with my vj20... best part is i could sell my unchipped ecu and recoupe a good chunk of the loss.
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

you should think of some prices to post up so ppl know what they are spending

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                you should think of some prices to post up so ppl know what they are spending
                will post prices this evening

Comment

300 for the chipped ecu
                  100 for the gtx harness already extended and in working order now
                  30 for the VAF
                  All prices not including shipping
                  375 for everything

Comment

I might be interested in the harness.

Whats different between the gtx vaf and the ones in our cars?

Comment

interested doesnt scratch the surface... ill have the money ready for when your ready to sell... not that this is a dibs or anything just saying ill be ready to dib it when the dibbing opens (btw im only interested in the ecu)
                      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
                        interested doesnt scratch the surface... ill have the money ready for when your ready to sell... not that this is a dibs or anything just saying ill be ready to dib it when the dibbing opens (btw im only interested in the ecu)
                        Well, this is not a dibs thread, hence the interest. Besides you're interested in the ecu and i'm interested in the harness, lol...we both win!

Comment

Update people. The MS is finally here. Its not installed yet but the grid chipped ecu and VAF will be available very soon. I'll keep everyone posted. Start saving those monies

Comment

SO dont post dibs yet?

If not dibs on the ECU

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                              I might be interested in the harness.

Whats different between the gtx vaf and the ones in our cars?
                              The actual port/flap combo is bigger. By about 25% I'd say.
                              The GTX VAF do Not fit onto the stock LX/GT Air box...just a little FYI
                              Drew
                              '95 EGT 1.8
                              T
                              '93 ELX 1.9 SC
                              '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

Working...
                              X