t25 flange and other offtopic nonsense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t25 flange and other offtopic nonsense

Continuation of offtopic from bha forum.

$13.74 was the ebay total

I'm probaly going to flat rate it. Which should be like $4-5.
    But the post office did go up on that flat rate so I'm not 100% or maybe they were just talking about it. Anyway I'll figure it out once it get heres.

As for 1st gen parts is it an LX?
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Awesome
    My 92 is an SE sohc auto.Roof ,mirrors,AC,bone stock ,teal blue with gray int.
    I will PP you when you want.

Things I could use for the 96,
    front emblem on grill,OEM fog lamp switch, inside cover under dash on drivers side left of the column- gray.
    Powered by ACME

Comment

well I defiantly don't want any parts from your 1st gen then.

I might have a grill emblem, mazda fog light switches are near impossible to find in the US. Not to say I don't have one. But its not for sale. And what trim piece? your wording is alittle confusing. Pic?
      Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

LOL the poor thing is gonna die a lonely death.

Heres a pic of the hole that needs the interior piece.

Also do you have any of the switch blank inserts that go to cover the place where the fog switch would go?
        they can be seen in the picture at the top.

Thanks Kitty

Beer
        Attached Files
        Powered by ACME

Comment

thought of something else ,the two metal brackets that hold the rear sway bar on...
          Powered by ACME

Comment

How many blanks do you need?

I know I don't have that peice in grey.:/

And I have used sway bar mounting brackets.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
              How many blanks do you need?

I know I don't have that peice in grey.:/

And I have used sway bar mounting brackets.
              1 or 2 blanks ,used brackets are ok and the front emblem for a 96 if you have one.I tried one from a 97 and it didnt fit.
              Powered by ACME

Comment

95/96 emblem is the same.

I guess I'll go to a yard and see if it fits a 95/96 grill to make sure.

think of any other small thing you might need. I've got alot of parts.:/
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
                  95/96 emblem is the same.

I guess I'll go to a yard and see if it fits a 95/96 grill to make sure.

think of any other small thing you might need. I've got alot of parts.:/
                  OK i will go over it good and see what I need.
                  Dont make a special trip to the yard to check the emblem unless you are goin anyway.I dont want to be a PITA .