This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS MSD blaster 3 coil

40 shipped in the states. Comes with braket and msd coil wire. Came off a v6 probe. Pics up by tomorrow morning
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

I'm going to want this, but I'll take a look at the pic. lemme know your paypal and I'll send you payment after I get out of work.
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Pics. This will work on the bp as well people
      Attached Files
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Just was told these go for 32 new without wire or braket. I'll do 35 shipped
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

What's the difference between a 3 and a 2?
          Drew
          '95 EGT 1.8
          T
          '93 ELX 1.9 SC
          '91 ELX 1.9

Comment

No clue. Only thing I know is the 3 has a male top and the 2 has a female top
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Responding

Pending
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Have somebody allready tested that works on BP DOHC or just somebody say´d that? Hard to belive that becaus V6 vs R4.
                  My BG Familia FE3 project full spec and plans.

www.mazdasgarage.com/forum/ New mazda tuning forum

1/4 mile drag with BP DOHC engine:

Reaction: 0,5771 (not so bad)
                  60 ft: 2,472 (good for conditions what was)
                  ET: 16,2411 (but was heavy wind from front and custom intake was just compleated in nigt and setings was worst than bad )

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdagirl View Post
                    Have somebody allready tested that works on BP DOHC or just somebody say´d that? Hard to belive that becaus V6 vs R4.
                    I've seen ppl use the blaster 3 coil on a bp. Doesn't matter how many cyl it is. You can use it on a 8 cyl as well

Sold. Thread closed
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                    X