GI b6t ecu from 323 gtx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI b6t ecu from 323 gtx

Anyone interested in it? Not sure what these go for. I can get pics when there's intrest
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

before anyone starts complaining i know this post is two months old BUT

do you still have the ecu?
    both of the ones im interested in have sold :C
    95 mazda mx3 1.6L dohc b6de
    removed ac/power steering, cold air intake, "custom" catback, bg tranny, b&m shifter, dropzone lowering springs, kyb struts, all moog moving parts, and my dash looks pretty :D

ford

Comment

Sure do. Shoot me a text
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

pmd
        (im assuming thats what you wanted being as i dont have your phone number 0-o)
        removed ac/power steering, cold air intake, "custom" catback, bg tranny, b&m shifter, dropzone lowering springs, kyb struts, all moog moving parts, and my dash looks pretty :D

ford

Comment

sold!

ford

Comment

Working...
          X