Corksport clutch line, engine mounts, bp05 head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corksport clutch line, engine mounts, bp05 head

1.) Used Corksport stainless-steel braided clutch line with black cover. $15 shipped. SOLD

2.) Full set of BG engine mounts. Front and rear mounts have been filled with shore 80 urethane. Front mount bracket has been cut and reinforced to clear turbo inlet plumbing. $75 shipped. SOLD

3.) BP05 head. It's still bolted to the block. I don't foresee anything being wrong with it, but if there is a serious buyer I will remove it and take pics of the underside. Includes valve cover. $50 plus shipping. SOLD

--Ferdi
    Last edited by ftjandra; 02-11-2011, 08:36 PM.
    If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
    -----
    Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
    Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
    Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Dibs on the clutch line! Pm me your information and I will send payment!
    1991 Mazda 323 Base (Gretchen)-Build Thread
    Sold-1987 Mazda 323 Wagon (Molly)-Build Thread
    R.I.P.-1988 Mazda 323 GT (Misty) -Build Thread

Oh Colorado, how beautiful your mountains and awesome your roads!

Comment

Dibs on the head, possibly mounts too. Pm me a price shipped to 47714, Indiana.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazypunkerguy View Post
        Dibs on the clutch line! Pm me your information and I will send payment!
        PM'ed

Originally posted by redheddude222 View Post
        Dibs on the head, possibly mounts too. Pm me a price shipped to 47714, Indiana.
        Ok, I'll take the head off the block tomorrow to get an accurate weight and will PM you the shipping costs.

Thanks,
        --Ferdi
        If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
        -----
        Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
        Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
        Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

Ill 100% take the clutchline if it falls through and I could use the mounts
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I want the front mount that has been cleared for the vj23 (correct?). PM me a price.
            Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Id like to get the whole motor from you? Im right around the corner! Or are you just selling the head?

Comment

I'd take all 4 mounts one shot, $125 landed in Quebec J0X 2G0...Cash sent!!
                Last edited by Wilyb; 01-29-2011, 06:27 PM. Reason: update
                91 GT- Li'l Bee (under construction)
                2013 Honda Accord V6 coupe - 14.7 sec. 1/4 mile

New Thread:
                Wilyb's 91 Pro GT Rebuild: Li'l B: http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...Rebuild-Li-l-B

Old Threads:

WilyB's 93 GT rebuild worklog : http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...-93-GT-rebuild
                My FE3 worklog thread:http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...ighlight=wilyb

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X