fastivaca’s Club Protege Photo Gallery
- Removed the stock 1.3l SOHC 8 valve engine and replaced it with a B6T sourced from a 1988 323GT. Currently running with stock engine and boost management. I have a manual boost controller, Rocketchip ECU, and wide band O2 sensor that I will install once I have all the bugs worked out. Just got the car on the road on May 6th.
- Other than a Spec Stage 2 pressure plate and custom LSD I am running with stock Festiva drivetrain.
- Tein coilovers all four corners. Poly bushings for front sway bar and lower control arms. The rear axle beam is sourced from a Ford Aspire which has a built in rear sway bar. Also have an adjustable front strut bar.
- Upgraded to Ford Aspire brakes all around. Provides bigger, vented, front brakes; bigger rear brakes; and more common 4x100 bolt pattern
- First generation Toyota MR2 seats, short shifter, dash mounted gauge pod with VDO gauges.
- Pioneer head unit. Cerwin Vega speakers in front door. JBL/Ford speakers in custom rear package tray.
- ATH style front and rear bumper. Mazda 121DA head, corner, and taillights. Mazda 121 grille.
- 13"x5" Toyota alloys. 175-70/13 tires.
Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
Created: 05-18-2016 04:37 PM
Last Modified: 05-18-2016 04:40 PM