jrally’s Club Protege Photo Gallery
1994 Escort GT (RS) Built for the Dirt Rally racer, SW style
- '92 block, long nose crank, MBSP modified to allow ARP main studs, H-beam connecting rods, Wisco 10.3:1/.040 over pistons, .030" milled down head, all new internals including WEB cams (w/ Fidanza adjustable cam sprockets), Eiback dual valve springs, titanium retainers, lightly ported and unshrouded stainless valves, 2nd gen BP upper intake manifold (cut and slight throttle body porting) 2.2L Subaru throttle body w/ custom IAC mounting, high volume fuel rail hiding the wiring harness, and general clean-up and refreshening.
- '97 Kia tranny with 4.38:1 final drive and MS-LSD
- HotBits DT2 held up with H&R springs
- Hawk/Porterfield clamping down on Brembo blanks
- '07 NASA Rally Sport legal (and log booked) cage, gutted interior, then fitted with everything necessary for stage rallying
- None, TerraTrip 303 ODO driven by rear ABS sensors via a Roodwerks adapter. Driver to co-driver communications through a TerraFone intercom (MP3 player input for music)
- Tracer bumber and grill with Cossi style (e36) dual projector headlight, high beams converted to HID, bolt on lightbar with 2 more 6" HIDs.
- Stock EGT 7 spoke with Hankook R201s - 196/65R15, track MX3-GS with Dunlop Direzza DZ101 - 205/50R15
Click Thumbnail to Enlarge.
Created: 10-22-2007 03:47 PM
Last Modified: 10-08-2008 06:18 PM