No announcement yet.

Am I hellaflush now? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struts clear just fine because of the lower offset.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

I agree with everyone else, wheels look sick!! hood, not so much (for now though lol)

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Hood looks nice an old school, and not a decapitation issue ryan. My 95 aspire had the spaced up rear to let heat escape and the hoods crumple zones worked just fine.
        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

I was gonna say, "you're hood's on crooked" and that it grabs so much of my attention that I forgot what the post was about.

Wheels/lugs look nice though!

(I'm not a fan of stretch, I generally see that as someone being too cheap to buy the proper size tires. combined with the ghetto rear hood raise, it unfortunately looks like just a huge box of uncle ben's to me)

but from a purely aesthetic point of view, the hood notwithstanding, it looks sharp!

--sarge

Comment

Hood looks nice an old school, and not a decapitation issue ryan. My 95 aspire had the spaced up rear to let heat escape and the hoods crumple zones worked just fine.
            crumple zones might of been fine, but you can consider yourself lucky. the hood stops are there for a reason. if you think your smarter then OE engineers... then by all means go for it. I highly recommend against it tho
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
            X