No announcement yet.

Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hazard switch relocation. Since I've changed my center console panel, I can no longer use the proteges hazard switch. Now I can relocate it to the panel where the fog light switch and dimmer switch goes. 626 on the left, protege on the right.

Direct fit and looks like it was supposed to be there

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

It does look natural!
      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
      "Who Dey"

Comment

Main fuse/relay box is 98% wired. Still need to run 3 wires from it to the interior. Minimal wiring FTW! Everything still needs wrapped/loomed, that will be done at the very end.

Comment

man i like that hazard relocation.

where is the fusebox now mounted??
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Same place.

Comment

Early morning tail testing. Notice how humid it is?? lol. The lower brake lights are slightly out of sync. I will need to tweak the rear section of the harness a tad.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Ignition is finally fully wired up.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Picked up a fairly decent oem grille for it. I'm so glad that I can finally ditch that horrid, sloppy fitting, ecarboy garbage grille!

Temp use of a new z6 mount to keep the motor in the proper position while building the crossmember. This mount will fail with the BP on it LOL

Comment

A lil something to replace my existing bent up el cheapo rear factory control arms and trailing arms. Oh hell no! whats with the pink..? Everything is getting a black treatment.

Comment

win!
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i woner if those will work on the egt

Comment

Nope, much longer.

Comment

The P5 rear uses GD/GE parts. Quite a bit different than BG stuff.

Comment

awe dreams shattered hahaha great build btw!!!

Comment

Mystery items from Mazda.. Care to take a guess?

A bag full of Mazda goodies always makes happy!

Rear subframe with the Megan Racing control arms installed and ready to go back on the car.

Last edited by jinx; 09-03-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X