No announcement yet.

Awd mp5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kickass! glad to hear you invested in a press. grab a small bin from here on out & collect stuff like old bearing races/etc. they make great isolation pieces for pressing in new stuff.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Picked up a bearing install kit for said purpose. Works just as well for the removals.

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

^ those are also mighty handy!
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Those are some very good purchases. I have both, and they saved save the day more then once. The ****ty thing is once you have a press and all your friends find out, you become ALOT more popular. lol
          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
          What are you driving?

Comment

First pic shows some wires.. this is only the headlights and fog lights portion. I still have a crap load to bring to the front. The lack of BP content in these photo's is disturbing!!! Random I've been staring at wires all night inspired photos.

Comment

Oh the irony...

Comment

Testing out the headlight wiring and fired up the new 6k hi/low HIDs. Best pic I could get showing them lit... I'm blind now BTW.... lol

Yay, more wires came out to play!

Comment

My second set of fenders finally showed up in near perfect condition. Only a few minor scratches on them, nothing to complain about that painting won't fix. I'm happy the fighting over shipping is done with. Looking sexy already! Can't wait until it's 100% matching black O_O Gonna look very good I think.

Last edited by jinx; 08-19-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Something I just noticed since the fenders are back to being on. Holy crap! The Ksports are going to need some serious adjustments.. My wheels are sticking way further out now.

Comment

This also showed up today, a lil something for it once it's finished

Comment

It's starting to look normal again minus the fact that the front wheels look like I added spacers to them..

Comment

I really need to reorganize my thread and upload my photos to my server rather than FB... Something I'll have to do down the road.

Comment

Yes for sure lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Back to working on it again! On the ground for empty weight ride height. Shes sitting right about where it would if the engine were in it. Should go quite a bit more lower loaded.

Comment

Been a long time coming, but, this coming Saturday I'll be dropping the turbo manifold off at a local shop to be finished up!! Can't wait to get it done and see my purttttty turbo bolted to the block

Comment

Working...
                                X