Supercharger Feeler.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supercharger Feeler.

I am having a hard time selling my car with the blower setup installed. just wonder if anybody would be interested in it. the kit includes the bottom half of the intake mani, the adapter box, the blower, 330cc injectors that plug in, modified fuel rail, a vortech fmu, tensioner setup, belt, throttle body adapter and throttle body. It runs 8 psi and drives like a dream i just need money i have daily driven it for 8 months and had no problems. I did have to remove the A/C it didnt work anyway but thats where one of the tensioners is mounted. anyway in thos pics the blower is dirty and i took it befor i had the blower rebuilt nothing was wrong i just had the parts to do it. i know its not really in a for sale thread just wondering if anyone is interested
    Attached Files

thinking i need to take my pants back to the pants store.. seems i have a defect after seeing this
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

i have posted it down in the forced induction thread but nobody really noticed thats why im posting here..if people are interested ill post it for sale. its cool it would only take two or three hours to install and you can get a smaller pully to up the boost to 10 or 11psi

Comment

what kinda power u were putting down, along with rest of engine specs?
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

stock motor. exhaust cam intake cam swap, genie header, 2.25 inch exhaust thats it prob 180 or 190 whp. it ran a 15 flat at 92 with a 2.6 60ft with a lot of belt slip befor i redesigned the tensioners now no slip at all. so i think it would run a 14.5. i think a pully and a longtube header and you could get a few more tenths

Comment

I'd be interested depending on price.
            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Moved to the proper location.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Price is always what makes or brakes a deal when people are interested, how about a ballpark price?

Comment

i was actually talking with another member about this setup of yours this last weekend.

im also curious of your asking price. Pm me
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

pm me for a price. could twin charge my car!

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Got any pics of the adapter box?
                      1991 Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT AWD Bastardization/conversion
                      1991 Isuzu Impulse RS Turbo AWD

Creator of the B6T Rocketchip
                      www.werbatfik.com

Comment

more pics of all the peices would be nice, also what supercharger is it?
                        5 boosted bp cars,why...

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
                          pm me for a price. could twin charge my car!
                          ...I was thinking the same thing
                          1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-turbo
                          1983 Mazda RX-7 Limited Edition
                          1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                          1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD

Comment

GM L67 3.8 Supercharger right ?

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                            MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Ive got a question, could you perhaps
                              measure some things?

How much space there is between cam cover and the
                              back of the charger?

And about how much the charger sits higher then the
                              cam cover...

VEERRRY interesting this is the first setup Ive seen
                              with a blower on the BP! Completly nobody has this
                              in Europe!

Comment

Working...
                              X