No announcement yet.

My 4th 323

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm your neighbor down here in AZ. How on earth are you finding any parts for your BG?

Comment

Hi, car is shaping up nice what a difference the body coloured bumpers make looks way better. As for parts it’s hard now lots of things have been discontinued at Mazda. EBay can help for certain things like radiators and brakes. I’m trying to find a door seal /weatherstrip for my 323 bg hatch , Mazda part number BS20-58-760E. If anyone could help I’d appreciate it, proving almost impossible. Think I’ve found it on a Japanese website called monotaro but I can’t register with them without a Japanese address. Which I don’t have. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by minijosh View Post
        I'm your neighbor down here in AZ. How on earth are you finding any parts for your BG?
        Piotr Gromek is a great source for BG parts on Facebook. He's in Poland so he responds at odd hours compared to us Americans, but he's honest and packages everything really well.

Comment

Managed to get that right door seal 😎 If anyone needs one it’s https://www.onlineparts24.com/mazda-...s=BS20-58-760E
          and comes from Germany. I’d be quick. Left one is available at SG Petch in Uk and the boot/trunk seal is still available from Mazda. Cheers

Comment

Poland is where I've been getting parts from Piotr Gromek
            great prices for the distance they travel I have lots of got from him to put on still

I got this 323 from AZ and drove it home
            1st 323 - wrecked - RIP
            2nd 323 - stolen - RIP
            3rd 323 - daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by pauls323 View Post
              Poland is where I've been getting parts from Piotr Gromek
              great prices for the distance they travel I have lots of got from him to put on still

I got this 323 from AZ and drove it home
              We use to live in NLV, how was the drive home thru the mountains with your new 323?

Comment

I was actually quite surprised didn't have any problems on the way home came from Flagstaff and I live in nlv as well I drove 80 most of the way but took it up to 100 a few times just to feel it non stop the whole way car drives great has a few oil leaks but I plan on pulling the engine and swapping a BP into it with the turbo so I'm not planning on fixing it right now I already have the BP and the turbo I just need to buy a few more things and get it all put together
                Josh what's your Facebook name on the group
                Last edited by pauls323; 03-13-2024, 10:40 AM.
                1st 323 - wrecked - RIP
                2nd 323 - stolen - RIP
                3rd 323 - daily driver

Comment

Painted the trim around the door black to match the tint and replaced the belt mouldings
                  still have tons of work to do need more motivation
                  Attached Files
                  1st 323 - wrecked - RIP
                  2nd 323 - stolen - RIP
                  3rd 323 - daily driver

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Working...
                    X