Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sock's BP-Swappin' 323 Project Thread (Comments Appreciated!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 323driver View Post
    Damn, that's a lot of parts... how many cars do you plan on building lol?

Just got the 323 (the VJ14/VF10 is going on my formerly supercharged MR2 - now to be turbo).

Originally posted by superscort93 View Post
    Can we say sex?
    Hope so. ROTM here we come!

Originally posted by Mr GoD View Post
    mmmmmmmmm whale tail spoiler.which hatch had these on.
    I dunno. They're quite rare over there and I only see one pop up from time to time.

Thanks guys. He's also got his eye one last part for me - but I won't know if he won it until next week. It's SUPER sexy.
    I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

3 hole front bumper.

Is that a bottom lip I see on that front bumper? I could use one of those, this is a GTX bumper right?

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Drummer69 View Post
        Is that a bottom lip I see on that front bumper? I could use one of those, this is a GTX bumper right?

Yes, GTX bumper. My favorite for the 323 hatch. I could use one too.

Jay

Comment

hey can your guy get me some parts?
          Last edited by Kris; 06-20-2009, 01:42 AM.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
            Hope so. ROTM here we come!
            Get that biotch put together and you got my nomination next month. ONLY if you get rid of that Hello Kitty toaster.
            :/
            Last edited by superscort93; 06-20-2009, 04:28 AM.
            This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

man, i'm so stoked for when this stuff shows up at your door haha, it's gonna be sick
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by superscort93 View Post
                Get that biotch put together and you got my nomination next month. ONLY if you get rid of that Hello Kitty toaster.
                :/

That's my bud's toaster in NZ, lol. Not mine.
                I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

going to be one sweet 323 when its done!!
                  2012 Kia rio
                  2009 Nissan Frontier
                  1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Stripped and started sanding down the driver's door for paint. Got some more work to do before I hit it with the first coat in the morning.

Comment

dang nice, did you have to strip all of the paint off, because of the peeling issue?
                      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

He sent some teaser pictures of the spoiler shipment.

How many spoilers does it take to rice a 323?

Comment

If you're selling a GTX front bumper lip, I need one

Looking forward to seeing how the flares end up.
                          '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
                          '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
                          10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
                          490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

So, white car and two black spoilers?

Comment

the 2 last one that what i wanted for my car but i could not find any so i went with the smaller one.
                              2012 Kia rio
                              2009 Nissan Frontier
                              1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Originally posted by scortadict View Post
                                the 2 last one that what i wanted for my car but i could not find any so i went with the smaller one.

Well, as you'll see, I might end up having one extra. I've promised it to MD323 first, which I will honour, but if he doesn't end up wanting it, it will go to sale in the forums.

That GTX upper one will probably be for sale along with the incoming GTX ecu ($120 USD shipped anyone?) confirming that it is the proper one.

Comment

Working...
                                X