Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sock's BP-Swappin' 323 Project Thread (Comments Appreciated!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my Mazda Motorsports account, so I can buy the little bits I need (door handles, lol).
    I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

Door handle fail.

Also, need to get me some new window seals from MMS (the ones that go along the bottom of the window)
      I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

please post the part number here when you get those trim pieces from MMS
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
          please post the part number here when you get those trim pieces from MMS

Driver's side;
          MOULD LT, FRT BELT
          Part No : B468-50-650A

Passenger;
          MOULD RT, FRT BELT
          Part No : B468-50-640A

Comment

those are the part numbers for the window trim pieces??
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              those are the part numbers for the window trim pieces??

Yes. Those are the weatherstripping belts that apply along the bottom of your side windows.

They clip in with those ~7-8 connectors and all.

Comment

they are expensif!! cost me around 150$ for both at the mazda dealer but it look good on the car.
                2012 Kia rio
                2009 Nissan Frontier
                1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

Originally posted by scortadict View Post
                  they are expensif!! cost me around 150$ for both at the mazda dealer but it look good on the car.

$50/side through Mazda Motorsports.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
                    $50/side through Mazda Motorsports.
                    damn that cheap, i need a Mazda Motorsports account!!!
                    2012 Kia rio
                    2009 Nissan Frontier
                    1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

you might get a kick outta this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toyota-MR2-retro-classic-car-key-ring_W0QQitemZ370213907226QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Ca r_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET?hash=item563277eb1a &_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|293%3A3|294 %3A30

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

You cant beat a shell respray, keep up the good work, ive got door handles if your stuck, im in the UK though, you got a link to mazda motorsports, could be doing with those weatherstrips aswell

Comment

God do I hate sanding.

Comment

Sockington .... where did you end up finding the lower spoiler for the hatch ....???

Is it a fiberglass replica of the original ??

I have been searching for one of these for awhile now . Do you have any connections in get another ???

Comment

You need door handles ????

Hey me again ...

I have a really good set of door handles off my car ... I found some factory red ones. So I have a set of black ones if you need them .

Originally posted by Sockington View Post
                              Door handle fail.

Also, need to get me some new window seals from MMS (the ones that go along the bottom of the window)

Comment

Originally posted by 323Permin View Post
                                Sockington .... where did you end up finding the lower spoiler for the hatch ....???

Is it a fiberglass replica of the original ??

I have been searching for one of these for awhile now . Do you have any connections in get another ???

All of my parts are coming from New Zealand. Shipping is bloody slow and expensive, so it'll be a while before I even see the spoilers.

As for getting another, I've been keeping my eye out for another in good condition, but haven't seen too many in good knick.

I'm just going to order two new door handles from Mazda later when all the paint is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X