No announcement yet.

Rice's Epic 323 worklog........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya I wanted to make sure i read your post correctly, it will sure make a nice muffler and no cat is the way to go

until emissions
    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

any pictures of the coated manifold yet?
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by wgnths View Post
        ya I wanted to make sure i read your post correctly, it will sure make a nice muffler and no cat is the way to go

until emissions
        I do not have to worry about emissions here. pre-96 just has to have a muffler and thats it.

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
        any pictures of the coated manifold yet?
        Not yet. It should be here in a few days
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Continued work today.
          HVAC, weatherstripping, more trim, steering wheel in.
          Dash completely bolted in at windshield now.
          Need to get more parts.

Decided that I did not want a boost gauge anymore. Its set with the wastegate so no need at this point in time.
          Moving the turbo timer to the glove compartment and going to try to find a better place for the AFR gauge. Was not a fan of it above the clock on the dash...
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Went to the JY today. Found some interior a-pillar trim pieces. Will be nice to replace the ones I have now since they are starting to break.

Switched over the vin-plate from the old dash trim to the new piece since the new one is not warped.
            Installed the dash trim at the windshield.

Its nice to see the car almost back together and nice to reclaim my front porch.

Now for this manifold to show up tomorrow would make for a perfect week.
            Kitty has volunteered to help reinstall turbo.

Comment

kitty is still around???? thats a face i haven't seen around in awhile. say hello for me
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Comment

blurry pics are blurry, is it heat wrapped too? can't really tell to well lol
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Here are some better pics of the manifold.
                    Its not heat wrapped those lines around it are the welds..
                    Wrinkle black FTMFW

Comment

1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sorry if I missed it, but do you have some more info on that manifold?

nice stuff.
                        DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92dx View Post
                          sorry if I missed it, but do you have some more info on that manifold?

nice stuff.
                          I was wondering the same, it's a Skuce manifold a guy from another mazda site made a bunch up. Pretty nice manifolds, they match the stock BP26 in size too. Definitely worth trying to get your hands on, under $500.

Comment

oh ok I remember those..the PSC manifolds. thanks.
                            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Skuce isn't from Imazda & that place is barron. its a dead forum

Comment

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
                                Skuce isn't from Imazda & that place is barron. its a dead forum
                                Quoted for truth.

Skuce is a registered account at imazda however the manifold associated with Skuce was a clubprotege organized group buy. One which I participated in.
                                The manifold is cash even without the coating.... This one is not < $600

Comment

Working...
                                X