No announcement yet.

Rice's Epic 323 worklog........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it has been a bitch to start in the cold.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

why is it hard to start ???

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

idk honestly, just because it hasnt been tuned for cold weather starts. I havent messed with the start up enrichments
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Do you have the launch control and flat shift mods in?

Comment

No. I dont want them because I do not drag race or launch the car. the tranny has a hard enough time not ****ting itself with the driving I do

Comment

boooo!!!! lol

Comment

same here when i didnt drive my blue one for like a month it didnt start i had to jump it and then drive around the block like 8 time or more to get it to stop acting up . :o( hope it nothing to big

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

its nothing big, just takes a few extra cranks

Comment

OMG wtf is all that white stuff on your car?

Looks sharp
                    '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
                    '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
                    10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
                    490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

i have a snowy pic like that of my msp. my msp also has a little issue starting in the cold, not to bad though. and god i cant wait to see this car in person at a meet. too bad you dont live closer.
                      2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege: Stock for now.

Comment

Got the dump tube made today. Its much better. Of course its not blowing onto the side of my engine bay now and leaving carbon deposits everywhere. Also it does not land on top of the coolant hose and ac compressor either. There is a small triangle where gasses pass to the bottom of the car. I was going to have the pipe go through there but it really isnt a big deal and I did not want it to possibly rattle..

On with the pics, its kinda blurry since its hard to focus a camera in the dark.

Before:

After:

Comment

i vote to plumb it back inline
                          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

why? moAr backpressure

Comment

wouldn't it be better for tuning or it don't really matter always wanted to know if it would affect it

looks good i also have to get something made for my manifold it all dumps inside the engine bay

Comment

It doesnt really matter Its like the BOV vs recirc from what ive heard. Some say its better since there is less pressure after the turbo giving a faster spool time.

Comment

Working...
                                X