Clear All

Yeah that was fun!

Comment

man, u guys went to the JY in the rain!

Comment

true gear heads go to the jy anytime!!!

Originally posted by minnesotapj
        Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
        price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I agree!!

Comment

how did they "clean" your head?(from a couple pages back)
            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
            VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

with every thing that has been happening i havent gotten it done yet.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
              The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
              *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

went to jy wit antonio today. got some side skirts, led bar for 3rd eye. and 2$ in quaters.
                and random stuff like scooby and a bird house lol. o yeah we got a new cam. 12.2 mp.
                its nice. but she wont let me take it to the yard cause it was 400$.

Comment

man, u guys suck... nobody calls me, lol

Comment

Hey tomorrow we are hitting up Rosemount U Pull

Comment

Let me know what time...I think I can make it...

btw, at the East Bethel u-pull.. there's a 94 pro, do u know if its a dx or lx?

Comment

DX I didn't see any LX. I will call you tomorrow

Comment

dx. but there is a egt thats there. and its complete.

btw i was thinking around 1pm for our jy run

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

got another great deal at the yard. 7" lcd for free, monster rca's free, power wire free, toyota maf 9$. o yeah found 2$ in change again.

Comment

as soon as i got the the yard today it started ****ing raining so i had to grab pox's relay and gtfo. and your yard must not check the cars, if mine sees an aftermarket head unit in it they take it for themselves right away.
                                -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
                                VF10 powered!
                                262 Whp & 257 Wtq
                                13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Working...
                                X