No announcement yet.

the mazda project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the passenger side seat crooked? You have a lot of work ahead of you sir... doing good so far!

Comment

did you find a 99 head yet? i just got mine today the intake ports are so big and such a nice deisgn its sick! im sure with just some polishing it flow great!

Comment

i am still looking for a head. if you have time post some pics on the thread.
        i will like to see the head. how much did you pay for it?

is the passenger side seat crooked?
        both seats are a bit pointing inward. i mounted the seats on the stock brackets but for what ever reason they look of center but they feel ok. there up for sale $100!
        GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
        AND
        THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Where in MA are you?

Comment

im located in Worcester mass.
            AND

Comment

ill post pics this weekend of a egt head and the miata head side by side maybe tomarow night.. you should do like me and stuff your motor in a festiva, a full interior festiva weighs 1800 lbs imagaine 500 hp with 1800lbs. im hoping for deep 10's low 9s the down fall will be the tranny though but its going to be like a motorcycle

Comment

Not everyone wants to ride around in a tin can.
                sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

eh just watch your back when my tin can flys pass you.... parts will probably be falling of hehe jk

Comment

lol i was going to swap a gtx into a festiva. but i just love the look of the 323.
                    can you imagine putting some big slicks on a festy!! lol the dam thing will grip and rip the engine completely out the car! hey the engine and front end will probably make it have way down the track still. its just to dangerous.
                    Last edited by 13thghost; 10-14-2008, 01:27 PM.
                    AND

Comment

heres a couple of pics of my new rims. i will use them for off track and car shows.
                      they are R1 racing wheels 17''
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 13thghost; 10-21-2008, 09:00 PM.
                      AND

Comment

hey i got pics of the heads but im out of room on photobucket can you host them? if you could pm me your email and ill atach them to you. thanks rick

Comment

this is a pic of the manifold on its flange for those ho thought it was warped. also a pic of the fidanza cam gears i will use.
                          Attached Files
                          AND

Comment

gotti, this is my first time seeing this thread!!! awesome & awesome, im expecting good things to come out of this
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

13thghost I didn't know you where in Mass....

Guess after I finally get the damn Protege back up we'll have to meet up...

I can't wait to hear how this all turns out... Keep us posted... what will you be running for Suspension?

Comment

thats not a bad idea.. it be cool to have a protege/323 meet in mass since everywhere you go there are only hondas meeting up.....
                                323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

Working...
                                X