Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy to source from the UK forums, they break cars there pretty often.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

Kris is just a parts whore lol
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

been gathering parts i needed since my 323 has been getting body work done and paint.should be getting it back in a few days for flyrtle.

ordered the green mazdaspeed cap from corksport they were out of stock.derrick told me he can get a rare pink mazdaspeed cap but it would take a few months.8 months later and worth the wait.whats sweet is i found a used one in japan 2x the mazdaspeed love. the used one will go on the white 323.
        Attached Files

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

cool....when the 323 is out the paint shop post up pics...
          323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

sweet radiator cap. You've got all the sweet JDM goodies. If you've got any you want to get rid of bring em to Flyrtle.
            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
            VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

i don't even want to know how much you paid for that radiator cap
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

car has come along nicely! still got those ronals..?

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Want to swing by my place on the way south for that swap we've been talking about?
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Geez! Stop copying my car already!! Glad you got the radiator cap and it was the right one.
                    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

hee hee it was the rite one if i didnt talk to you i prob would have not have intrest in it.they didn't run me much ryan i paind about $50 for the corksport one and about $65 for the yahoo japan one.

check out the steering wheels i found.one is an option when you got the 323.the other one i've never seen before but will match my interior.
                      Attached Files

Comment

nice steering wheels can i get one???? where the hell do you find all these parts lol
                        323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

I want a wheel yo! trade for my momo

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                          MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Do want that momo wheel

And answer your texts fool
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Do want that momo wheel

And answer your texts fool
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

here a few pictures before she goes under the gun.i should be picking it up this week.haven't drove my 323 in over 3 months.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X