No announcement yet.

bpt mx-3 worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was heading over to my moms today for thanskgiving and my brother was behind me in his white mx3.. and i just found that i kept looking back in the rear view and just admiring the mx3.. and started thinking about how much i still want to put money into one..... then i pulled my miata in my moms driveway and saw my White mx3 there.... i cant wait till i get money haha

Comment

i would keep the miata but that's just me

Comment

well i plan on keeping the miata, but imma make a clean daily driver first.

Comment

got some clean high back mx3 seats at the local u-pull it for $43 today would have grabbed the back seats but somebody messed them up pulling the fuel pump out to drain the tank

Comment

anyone know what sabb or volvo t3 uses this type of flange

Comment

cant seem to figure out what turbo i have its a Garrett/airesearch t3 externally gated 4 bolt exhaust

its just to cold to jack up the car and look from the bottom

Comment

i can tell you it looks nothing like the Saab T3 i have..

there where also T25's on Saab's and there were 3 versions of the T3 on various models, all but one had 3 bolt exhaust and was internally gated

EDIT: btw all the internally gated ones have a removable WS assembly so they can be either or

look for markings on the center cartridge, they will be something like T03xxx

google that and it will tell you what you have
                "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

alright its kinda hard to see anything with all the stuff in the way

Comment

might be a mercedes T3, saw one at the junk yard last week, had air ressearch on it and the exhaust clamped with a similar clamp like yours.

Comment

took a pic of the seats i grabbed for $40 and the rims tucked away for the winter

i don't think this turbo is a factory turbo because what factory turbo has a 4 bolt down pipe and is made for an external wg

Comment

this turbo right here:: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...ghlight=srb20g
                        GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                        AND
                        THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Hey Smoke nice score on those seats! I also love those wheels
                          Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 13thghost View Post
                            whats that got to do with anything?

Comment

snapped a few pic's of the turbo i know the downpipe nut needs to be tightened

by looking at the turbo how much hp do you guys think i can pump out of it

Comment

add vtec chip and you'll be looking at like 600 WHP easy!
                                all your vtach belong to me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X