No announcement yet.

Rayman's 90 323 work log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll add another sleeve/bushing on the outside of the existing front ones like the rears. i have the correct I.D. (i doubled up on the rears to compensate for the larger holes in the seat rails) that will slide right over the spacers.
    95 Ford Probe GT | 03 Dodge Ram 1500 ST | 71 Ford Mustang "Mach I" clone | 90 Mazda 323 | 00 Yamaha YZF-R6 | 2003 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
      If those are grade 10 bolts, they should be alright, though I would have used slightly larger diameter bushings and make sure the bushing ID is drilled only an RCH larger than the thread OD.

Heh, I think Rayman has been schooled on bolt toughness after the brake upgrade ( where we learned Metric 8.8 was not a SAE Grade 8 bolt).

I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

that is the sweetest 323 hatch I have ever seen.
        thanks for the build pics.
        'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
        -Dean
        2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
        18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
        Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
        MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
        Injen CAI - Polished
        Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
        DaveB trim rings
        Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
        Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
        Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
        Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
        Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
        Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
        Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
        Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Working...
        X