No announcement yet.

Kris with a K's mazdaspeed 323 type B worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're a lucky man to be able to get your hands on some official Mazda window vent/shades. derrek said i was out of luck on that, good job.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

from old to new.i know i need to lower it and have new suspention (thanks smoke187) so it will be alot lower.
      got mazdaspeed mx5 wheels with the stickyest tires ive ever drove on.from what i was told ........

" they only came on the 2005 MSMs (the 04s had rims that looked like the Mazdaspeed Protégé rims) and because of a factory fire only 1400-some-odd MSMs were built that year, they are pretty rare"

and got a new streering wheel that i cant wait to install just dunno if i want just the hub or if i should go the quick release route.
      Attached Files

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

looks great man, cant wait to head down there in the mx3 and see it in person... and wait ill get to work on it too :D

Comment

car look real good kris!!
          2012 Kia rio
          2009 Nissan Frontier
          1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

W00t W00t..... mazdaspeed oil cap fits perfect!!won it on ebay for $20(got lucky). a friend of mine gave me some cool purple and grey washers.i want more now
            Attached Files

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

There's something in my garage waiting tofind its way into that engine bay
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

there is something in my garage too, starts with a b and a p and a t
                91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Mazdaspeed Oil Cap

What car/model is that oil cap from or is it just a Mazdaspeed knockoff? It looks really nice. I was thinking of getting the one from the last generation Mazdaspeed Miata, but I think that one looks even better. Do you know if it would fit on a BP valve cover? I think they are interchangeable anyways.
                  91 Mazda 323 - RIP

Comment

pretty sure they fit a bp
                    91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

it fits the BP I have one on mine

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                        you're a lucky man to be able to get your hands on some official Mazda window vent/shades. derrek said i was out of luck on that, good job.
                        Don't want to hijack...but I've got 2 sets of those shades...any1 interested?

Comment

My roommate had parts for a right hand conversion if your interested in going all the way on this car.

Comment

Mr.GOD!!!!!!!! more pics of this sexy 323 mazdaspeed type B hehe

1995 KIA Sephia GS
                            1992 Mazda 323

Comment

i'm interested with the rear strut bar

Comment

Working...
                              X