Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe, Build a mould into the top dash.. i did this, its a bit dodge but its in a good spot... just an idea.

Comment

Hey Dan have you tryed to see if you get voltage on the signal line down to the starter soleniod when you turn the key to the start position?

Comment

^^Will try that when it warms up here. F this mid 20s/30s nonsense.

On a plus side, the bumpers and spoilers are now primered, so part of the paint process has begun. Next is blocking with 220, then DA 500 and 1000 and they are ready for paint.

Depending on how busy the paint booth is next week, I will work on either flare install or suspension bushing install over the weekend.

With the wiring I'll try a few more things (the first of which is obviously to find out where the hell my JC-04 ground is), and then I'll move to body work and deal with the wires later. I'd just be pissed that I wasted $50 on oil and coolant to break the motor in and there is no breaking in happening.
        Last edited by Dan [Sac]; 12-08-2009, 08:24 PM.
        '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
        '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
        10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
        490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

could be worse, its like 10 degrees, and got like 6 inch's of snow just today.
          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
          What are you driving?

Comment

True dat...but I'm used to low 50s/high 40s as daytime 'winter' weather...

Comment

yea. when i was in cali last nov, we had a low of like 65 at nite. we flew back into below 0 weather at ohare... i wanted to die.

makes me realize how late in the year winter hit here this year. this is our 1st snow fall. usually that happens right around Halloween.
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
                could be worse, its like 10 degrees, and got like 6 inch's of snow just today.
                i hear that. its been in the single digits the last week here. since im in eastern washington i am not it the rain country. it will be in the singles or zero for the next 2 months. we have not got our snow yet. but when it comes hold on!

dan car looks sick by the way.

NEUMAN

Comment

Do you have your Clutch switch by passed? or hooked up and adjusted right?

Comment

Tried it both ways, it's bypassed right now.

Comment

coming along nicely..i already see how you feel on the wiring. i had a hard time today trying to figure out what i couldnt use and could use under the hood.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

You wouldnt happen to have a pic of the oil press sensor hooked up for those prosports would you?
                        94 Mazda MX3 GS MazdaSpeed \ KL-31 KLZE \ Probinator Chip \ Greddy Catch Can \ 3" SRI \ Hotshot Ceramic Headers \ Magnaflow Cat-Muffler-Res \ ZX2's \ Ground Controls \ SRD Replica Tie Bar \ Cross Drilled Rotors \ Black E-Spec Headlights \ 4300K H4 HID's \ Alpine CDA-9835 \ Full MTX System \ Tons of Mazdaspeed parts!

Comment

Thats an awsome project.Your the first I've seen that they shaved the engine bay.Im in the process of doing it too. Im done with the wire tucking so now I weld up some holes.I got some before and after pics on my engine bay wire tuck in my profile.Big driffrence.Great Job.Clean work man I like that.Whats the offset on the wheels.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by solo_ryder View Post
                            You wouldnt happen to have a pic of the oil press sensor hooked up for those prosports would you?
                            There are a bunch in this post.

The wheels are 16x8, +0 offset.

Comment

Thanks man they look really sick. That's the offset I want.

Comment

aahhh i just love the florida weather....

Comment

Working...
                                X