Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock door panels, mx3 front & rear seats. I'm keeping the manual windows, at least for now.
    '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
    '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
    10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
    490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

question. did they stop selling BG parts and stuff on corksport? Or just BF ?

BTW, Im doing an F2T swap into a BG. Not as clean as this though. Im in rust country.

Woo First Post!

Comment

Originally posted by craigandrews View Post
        question. did they stop selling BG parts and stuff on corksport? Or just BF ?

BTW, Im doing an F2T swap into a BG. Not as clean as this though. Im in rust country.

Woo First Post!
        ...and you should be banned for threadjacking. If you have a question about corksport, try giving them a call. We don't care what or where you're putting together because there's a proper place to ask those type of questions.
        Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

Comment

Originally posted by analytical View Post
          ...and you should be banned for threadjacking. If you have a question about corksport, try giving them a call. We don't care what or where you're putting together because there's a proper place to ask those type of questions.
          I apologize
          Last edited by craigandrews; 05-31-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

dude, no reason to be such a dick. CP is supposed to be nice and accepting to new members. Don't scare them off. While this thread isn't the place for that question why don't you direct him to where he should have posted it and suggest he do some research
            as for your project dan, it looks great. I'm diging the super OEM look.
            -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
            VF10 powered!
            262 Whp & 257 Wtq
            13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

This thread has had a lot worse, the man is just asking a question, and a relevant one at that since I mentioned that I bought the front bumper from CS. The questions I don't bother answering are those that have the answers in the thread itself and people are just too lazy to search.

The items are listed under the 90-94 Protege page on the CS website. If you have any doubts as to whether it fits a BG hatch, call them up.

I'm going to order the GT-R side skirts tomorrow as I couldn't find OEM units anywhere.

---------

As for car work today, not so much - have been handling some food poisoning or a stomach virus, so I've been impersonating a 2-ended firehose....believe me, you want no further details on that.

Hopefully by wednesday I should be better to get back in the shop. If by some miracle I'm back on my feet tomorrow, I'll be painting the flares and remaining parts.
              Last edited by Dan [Sac]; 05-31-2010, 10:21 PM.
              '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
              '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
              10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
              490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

Lovin the progress Dan. Every time I feel like saying F it and just giving up, your thread gives me inspiration. Keep up the great job
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yeah, sorry for "thread jacking". But I was just wondering about it. Ill search next time though. Also I said I was doing an F2T swap (even though most dont care) to Dan, Because his build is what inspired me to do it

Comment

DAN - i need advise about a part that i bought today. i got the mx3 subframe for my 323 the question is should i need to get the susp and caliper disk-break and everything that holding in order to put a klze engine.

Comment

Originally posted by mazda323t View Post
                      DAN - i need advise about a part that i bought today. i got the mx3 subframe for my 323 the question is should i need to get the susp and caliper disk-break and everything that holding in order to put a klze engine.
                      get the subframe with the lower control arms, and if you want. the front sway bar as well. if you are keeping the power steering then get the rack with the lines as well.
                      91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by progt91 View Post
                        get the subframe with the lower control arms, and if you want. the front sway bar as well. if you are keeping the power steering then get the rack with the lines as well.
                        thanks man

Comment

wheel hub...i was talking about this part from mx3

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
                            This thread has had a lot worse, the man is just asking a question, and a relevant one at that since I mentioned that I bought the front bumper from CS. The questions I don't bother answering are those that have the answers in the thread itself and people are just too lazy to search.

The items are listed under the 90-94 Protege page on the CS website. If you have any doubts as to whether it fits a BG hatch, call them up.

I'm going to order the GT-R side skirts tomorrow as I couldn't find OEM units anywhere.

---------

As for car work today, not so much - have been handling some food poisoning or a stomach virus, so I've been impersonating a 2-ended firehose....believe me, you want no further details on that.

Hopefully by wednesday I should be better to get back in the shop. If by some miracle I'm back on my feet tomorrow, I'll be painting the flares and remaining parts.
                            The CS GTR skirts dont fit that well, but with your skill im sure you can snap them into shape. Looking good and keep it up!
                            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                            |.....Overnight....................| ||
                            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

awesome man, sorry to hear you're not feeling well tho, get better!
                              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

the mazda 323 front spindle will work on mx3 subframe? or i should get the mx3 spindle
                                Last edited by mazda323t; 06-03-2010, 11:46 AM. Reason: word missing on the text

Comment

Working...
                                X