Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt think anyone had noticed. . i did that a few weeks ago. lol.
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

Now that I have seen plenty of pics, I do got to say that your front end is still higher than the rear. And man, you should probably go a lower profile on those rims. Seem like you are going 4 wheeling. I'm not hatting, I'm just saying

Comment

I would like to say congrats on the car. You've done a superb job on detail. That's a given. I personally am not feeling the wheels and flares. I know it's your car and if you're happy then that's all that matter .
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

88 Mazda GTX- rusted dalmation, it runs?
          00 Ford ZX2- red terd, mods: slow
          00 Ford ZX2- purple ricerocket, 302whp/298wtq - SOLD

Comment

What did you do with your rebuilt trans to get 4.66 final drive??

Comment

I think the wheels and flares are perfect and plan to do this to my GTX when I finally get my hands on it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycanadian View Post
                What did you do with your rebuilt trans to get 4.66 final drive??
                Toyota diff.
                '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
                '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
                10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
                490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

a toyota diff. thats cool

Comment

more info on this toyota diff setup please???

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

I would say all it needs a nicer wheel and tire combo. Aside from that, car is siiick!

Comment

About 800 pages back, I was talking about the wheels I really wanted...and had to settle on these for the time being.

As for the tires, the Direzza Sport Z1s are absolute crazy glue. Not R-tire glue, but unlike any DOT tire I've driven, at least. She corners like a dream.

I *may* step down to a 225/40 next time if I can find a friendlier 5th gear (maybe the Festiva one) as 75 mph at 4000 rpm is not a pleasant thought.

Comment

If anyone wants to ship me a set of 16x9 +15 Brock B1s from Europe or Canada at a decent price, by all means let me know

Last edited by Dan [Sac]; 07-18-2010, 03:54 AM.

Comment

how are you liking that radiator so far?

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

No complaints, max temps I'm seeing are around 208* when it's 105*F outside and I'm sitting at red lights with the fan on. The fan is only using its own shroud (it's a Derale) so about 40% of the rad is not 'blown' during fan operation for now.

While cruising temps are around 190*.

So basically no complaints. When the M62 is going on, it will be either intercooled or I'll be using meth injection. The supercharger will be functional at 100% throttle (using a microswitch, like nitrous activation). That way it's power on demand, without being on when I'm driving normally. My very own 'push to pass' button

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
                                If anyone wants to ship me a set of 16x9 +15 Brock B1s from Europe or Canada at a decent price, by all means let me know

Now that's more like it
                                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                                X