• Show
Clear All

wow what a beast you got Dan. we want vids we want vids
    Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
    99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
    01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

sucks that you're selling it. as long as it goes to a good home that's all that matters.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Well that was more like it!

The drive with the ZE was great. The increased midrange torque really brings this car to life, and even through the stock exhaust the ZE already has a nicer song. The only downside is that the new 4.10 final drive kind of stretch out the 5-7000 rpm range, but there is still plenty of oopmh in there.

Overall, very pleased with the results. And that is an understatement
        '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
        '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
        10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
        490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

nice. i know what you mean with the 4.10. lol

Comment

Awesome lookin car!

Comment

I tore down the KLDE over the weekend to do the autopsy, and it was the valve stem seals - all 12 intake valves were shot, and half of the exhaust valves were burned. I guess the previous engine's owner got hosed by the cylinder head shop, because half the work written on the receipts wasn't performed. No wonder I was putting in more oil than an RX-8 owner.

I also changed the door panels over the weekend, to match the inside 1/4 panels (with the cloth inserts and door pockets).

My custom plate also finally showed up at the DMV, so I'm gonna try picking that up today.

Comment

The mods just keep on coming....one at a time.

Mazda front strut tower bar.

And my plates are on.

H4 6000k HID has been on for some time.

Oh yeah, and full CARB certification. Street/smog legal now, nationwide. Beats moving to Florida, fo sho.

Comment

congrats dan. as always, great work
                  91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
                    Oh yeah, and full CARB certification. Street/smog legal now, nationwide. Beats moving to Florida, fo sho.
                    lol

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

where did you get that radiator cap? mine didnt come with one..

Comment

I was thinking you'd paint that bar oem silver again. Looks good black though
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
                          where did you get that radiator cap? mine didnt come with one..
                          I know - talk about retardation, or just plain 'ol gouging. My Afco also came capless. I used the 16 psi cap off my Griffin radiator, then just bought another Griffin rad cap to replace it. Fits the same.

Comment

Awesome that it went thru CARB cert. okay. ive always heard it was a royal pain if you had any serious modifications

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                            MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

That car is just awesome!!

Regards,
                              Joel
                              1988 323 GTX - Heavily modified

DJT Motorsports (Oak Park, MI) - like no other

Comment

man. there really is no other 323 that can be compared to this build. very sad you are gonna sell it.
                                ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                                ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                                What are you driving?

Comment

Working...
                                X