No announcement yet.

Kris with a K's mazdaspeed 323 type C worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ya Kris .... Nice progress car is looking good ..

What brand/ model of muffler are you running on it . I like the two tip look you have going on there .

Comment

well kris had overheated this thing and took out the head gasket since the alt/wp belt snapped on him. Georonimo put a reman head on it with a fresh gasket and it still proceeded to run like ****....

So I came down and I got her goin again in a few hours.

Kris managed to pick up motor/tranny/hood/bumpers/fenders/doors for STUPID cheap and we swapped in a great running low mile B6.

The New motor on the hoist, prepping to go in.

The Dead B6 after i pulled it

The Empty bay that just screams, BP ME!!!!

Then we had some fun for a lil bit

So Kris and I start talkin and say... hmmm... what has DanSac done that we cant.....

So we figured DanSac AINT GOT SH!T ON US! 30 second RHD Conversion!!!!! lmao

But @ the end of the day, it dropped right in after swapping flywheel/clutch (the dead motor had them in MUCH better shape)
      And started on the 1st crank. Thats how i like to do swaps damn it!

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
      MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Nice! Glad to see it's up and running. Did you grab the new timing belt off of the dead motor?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

Nah didnt have time, but the old motor is still there so it can be pulled off another time, had to use daylight wisely, and still ended up finishing off the harness with a flashlight lol

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
          MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Dude were you guys drinking Manzana Postobon??? yay!

Comment

good eye! lol thats good **** bro!

Comment

Damn, wish I saw this sooner, you guys would have saved me a lot of time and burned skin...simpler=better.
                '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
                '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
                10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
                490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

looking good, go BP!

Comment

Working...
                  X