No announcement yet.

Chads Clean Mx3 Daily.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put your mx3 together the sooner the better n pick-up these wheels put on my rear subframe and let the party begin w00t w00t!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

here is a quick vid of the first start up , that noise im hoping is just an exhaust leak off the front manifold.. i havent really had a chance to look into it, should find out this weekend.

Comment

sounds good man, its coming along
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Let the oil psi build up before reving
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

well it had been sitting at an idle for a few min not even 30 sec before that clip.. i had turned the car right off for the vid. and started it right back up...

did a compression test on it yesterday

1 175
            2 175
            3 175
            4 185
            5 170
            6 175

Comment

Thank you for that. At first I was like "oh please tell me he's not that dumb".....then I started thinking "well we are talking about Chad though".....lol jp
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

That thing sounds mean! Was that engine just rebuilt?
                Mazda
                1988 Black 323 GT
                DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Well here she is she is finally off jackstands and driving... she doesnt loko the greatest due to the fact we had to rush it so that it could be driven i needed a car to drive.. so instead of having all diff color pannels we sprayed hte ones that wernt gunmetal flat black for a couple weeks till the whole car can be resprayed again, my friend wants to respray the whole thing because he wants to do a better job in his fathers garage instead of my crammed one.

Last edited by Chad; 08-05-2009, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I like it just how it is!

Comment

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

love the stance on it!
                        Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Wow this thing has come a LONG way. Looking ****ing great man! What are you runnin for suspension?

Comment

it looks better in person

Comment

very nice build
                              sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                                it looks better in person
                                thanks man..

and as for my suspension its Zx2 s'r's with Cut perches and Ground Controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X