This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
    Mazda no longer has any in stock, and you have to find one in good condition or buy the bumper and lip together.
    I found one. I'm awaiting shipping. Got it for a steal too.

I peered out from the castle window and looked over the splendor of ROTM county. Yes, twas' a much simpler time back then. Peasants would go about their postings, and I, the mod, would rule over them with an iron fist.

Comment

I can only imagine the type of women you go for if you think the stock gtr interior is ugly. You sir have horrible taste. Horrible.
      sigpic

Comment

I was going to tell you to eat **** ricer boy but I can't because I have to maintain sanity as a mod......so I'll just say "too each his own". Good luck fkn up a great ride. Once you fk it up please sell it to someone that can restore it back to its original beauty......opps. Went off track a little
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
          Once you fk it up please sell it to someone that can restore it back to its original beauty.
          Nah, I'll crush it. Not worth the hassle of trying to find a buyer around this area. It took a month before this GTR was sold in the first place.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Drummer69 View Post
            Nah, I'll crush it. Not worth the hassle of trying to find a buyer around this area. It took a month before this GTR was sold in the first place.
            Just ban him now.
            1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by i love clouds
              your dumber then a doorknob and dont listen to anyone, so wat the hell do what you want.
              Please learn how to spell before you try to throw idle insults at me.

Also:

Sit down, shut up, and stay out of my build thread if all you came to do is argue.
              Last edited by Crazy Drummer69; 06-16-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Why all the hate? It's his car and he can do whatever he wants with it. The car is all beat up anyways and prolly needs a new engine and turbo anyways, let him finish it up and then you'll have GTR parts available for cheap because from the looks of it, it's not going anywhere far.

Comment

Originally posted by 323driver View Post
                  The car is all beat up anyways
                  You're right. I bought the car with a blown turbo, oil depososits all over the intake tract, ****ed fmic, all four struts are leaking oil and are completely shot (bitch to ride in), the front right one is clanking (bushings look like they're intact but those will be replaced as well, after I replace the struts), injectors seem to be clogged, afm has been tampered with, some of the calipers are seizing, exhaust is ridiculously loud I've been pulled over and have 2 rcmp complaints from neighbors, not to mention all of the electrical woes (hvac is completely ****ed, alarm is a hackjob, window seals leak water at the car wash (luckily not bad to the point where they leak when it rains) and are in poor visual condition, window motors stutter and the passenger one needs somebody to push it back up for it to close).

I'm saving for a new turbo, components to build coilovers, and some new rubber so I can get the GTR moving again. Until I have those funds, I'm stuck doing little side projects.

Comment

I'll trade you my turbo Pro with Megasquirt as it sits for your car! You can tear my car to hell, and it has "better looking" seats! Please, just stop ruining this car!

Comment

well, if it is in such poor condition, why don't you trade someone else for a regular 323? i'll trade you 323's straight across and you can rice that one out, but please, there are many people that are willing to give their kidneys and left (or right, your choice) testicle, and anything else they have to get this car to build.
                      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

who needs testicles when you can have a real gtr ? LOL
                        1. 1990 Mazda 323 SE sedan , B3 8v R.I.P
                        2. 1992 Mazda 323 GT hatch , B3 16v
                        3. 2005 Kia Picanto EX , 1.0 12v
                        4. 2007 Mazda 3 TC sedan , Z6 16v

Comment

If you guys want GTRs, there are 3 of them for sale here in Mtl, 8-10K each. Just buy one for yourself if you want one so badly. Let the guy tinker with his GTR, if it wasn't him, it would have been already in the grave by now.

P.S. I'd rather lkeep both my testices than a beat up GTR

Comment

Originally posted by tiletsio323 View Post
                            who needs testicles when you can have a real gtr ? LOL
                            I was kidding of course !
                            But I still want a gtr.... lol
                            1. 1990 Mazda 323 SE sedan , B3 8v R.I.P
                            2. 1992 Mazda 323 GT hatch , B3 16v
                            3. 2005 Kia Picanto EX , 1.0 12v
                            4. 2007 Mazda 3 TC sedan , Z6 16v

Comment

you should always do your experiments on a donor car, not a rare car.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                              Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                              price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                              Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                              The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                              *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

The corner lights were already planned to be replaced, the tailights I'd just swap with my other 323, same with the interior if need be.

Comment

Working...
                                X