Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll probably be ditching the BPD altogether... thinking AWD (GT4/evo5) FE3 turbo. There's still plenty of useable parts from the BPD that I'm sure others would want. At least this way somebody else can benefit from a useable GTR tranny that I know I would eventually brake if I don't do a driveline swap.

1993 Mazda Familia GTR - work log

Comment

i beg you for that piece i need

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

^^^ he'll do more than beg

jk haha...hopefully
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Oh yeah **** that's still in the trunk... I'll see if I can get a quote done up tomorrow for shipping.

Comment

ill take the cams if you part the engine. let me know, i got money ready
            DX BP swap/turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Drummer69 View Post
              Oh yeah **** that's still in the trunk... I'll see if I can get a quote done up tomorrow for shipping.
              woo hoo you are the man! THANK YOU

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Post office is closed today, Canada day!

Somebody in NZ already dibs them, We'll see in September when I pull the engine. This swap is happening, and my entire plans for this car have changed to it becoming a track monSTAR. Bye-bye interior, hello cage heaven

Comment

What a ricer!

Comment

After reading this thread and looking at the pics it makes me wonder : Why on earth would you do that to a Rare GTR.
                    Another thing I am wondering is do you know what your doing.......well not wondering anymore cuz I know you don't and apparently the GTR is telling you the same.
                    My advice is sell the Mazda GTR and get one of those nifty Honda's I hear the Nissan GTR badge gives it a 50 hp boost.
                    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

some advice to you drummer get yourself a regular 323 cut out the middle of the floor pan and mod it so you can awd the thing and sell the gtr to someone who will take good care of it.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

No thanks, buy your own if you're so displeased.

Comment

well i figured it would be easier for you. i would buy 1 if i could but i have a family so a 4 door is best. plus i try not to upset the people that know more then i. if everything keeps going bad then it probly means u shouldnt do it. but your a kid and very inexperienced so its no surprise.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                          Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                          price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                          Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

gtr

Good luck with the electrical tape in the gas tank.....In the three years ive worked at autozone ive never seen anyone buy that shift knob. Ha

Comment

no good can or will come from this.

Comment

This is horrible who does that kinda **** to a car like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X