323 GT-R Built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdasly75 View Post
    Hey I'm going to Cornwall this Sathurday, if you're interested, you could going there. Even I could catch you when I got through Montreal?
    Hes in Gatineau thats close to Ottawa.

Comment

I don't know what I'm doing this saturday...but I'll let you know if I can arrange some sort of a meeting!

Comment

Sorry everyone for the delay...I got really busy last month after the car was back together...now I got some nice pictures of my gt-r to show you!

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Définitivement plus propre que la mienne

I really like the color, keep it clean!
          -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
          -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
          -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

That thing is so clean. I love it man beautiful car..
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i love it!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

whered you get them headlights from?

Comment

wow, that is amazing! very clean and complete car!
                  -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                  http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Got the headlights from Holland...can't remember the company's name tho...

Comment

I have sam series corner lights in my pro than your headlights, made by TYC. I want those headlights so bad, too bad they don't sell em here in finland..

Comment

That thing looks like a perfectly well built model car! That is just beautiful man. Really, RREEEAALLLYY Wish the GTR was Legal here in the states, Ide find a way to get one.
                        Mazda
                        1988 Black 323 GT
                        DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

yeah those headlights are sweet.i see they have citylights in them too.is it possable maybe you can take a picture of the citylights on.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

damn that gtr its clean!! can you send my this pic in full size at sylvains@gmail.com my computer at work need a new background.

2012 Kia rio
                            2009 Nissan Frontier
                            1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

I think I just prematurly ejaculted. Sorry about that

You are very good with the camera. The angles and quality are grade A.
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hey i got a nice set of 15x7 rota gt3's that would look good on that

Comment

Working...
                                X