• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuomas View Post
    that's nice!very clean.
    +1

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
    HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
    Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Originally posted by jjmundt View Post
      Awesome!! I have DMS 40's on my GTX and I think you'll absolutely love them. Great choice. Post pics of the install!!

Regards,
      Joel
      Don't know if I got a good deal...got them from DMS North America...shipped with tax for 3k...

Comment

Hello ( Bonjour ) fellow Canadain ...

I was wondering what aluminum radiator are you running in your GT-R ... is it one of those you see on ebay ( china made ) for our cars ??

I am on the hunt for one that is a factory replacement that will just bolt right it .

PS.. love your car ... I hope one day to get might to the same standard as yours ...

All it takes it time and money Right ??? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 323 GT-R View Post
          Don't know if I got a good deal...got them from DMS North America...shipped with tax for 3k...
          So much depends on exchange rates. I actually got mine from Canada and paid about $2,600 for them, but that was a little while back.

Regards,
          Joel
          1988 323 GTX - Heavily modified

DJT Motorsports (Oak Park, MI) - like no other

Comment

Originally posted by 323Permin View Post
            Hello ( Bonjour ) fellow Canadain ...

I was wondering what aluminum radiator are you running in your GT-R ... is it one of those you see on ebay ( china made ) for our cars ??

I am on the hunt for one that is a factory replacement that will just bolt right it .

PS.. love your car ... I hope one day to get might to the same standard as yours ...

All it takes it time and money Right ??? LOL

I got the Rad from Ebay, its a perfect fit for my car...I just had to get something added to it..on the gtr there's a sensor on the top for the second speed of the fan...but its was no biggy!

Not sure if it was made in China...but it came from the US and its great!

Comment

I got my alu radiator from e-bay china. It fit perfectly, even the fan's holes are aligned. Like 323 GTR I got to add a bung to install back the fan thermo sensor.
              -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
              -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
              -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

what happen with the GTR?!?!?!?!
                still waiting day lights pics :^)

1995 KIA Sephia GS
                1992 Mazda 323

Comment

Day lights pic? Well the headlights were made to have day lights...but I had to chose between the light in the corner or the headlight and decided to go with the corner...

Comment

Sorry if I've been gone for a while guys...buying a house takes a lot of money and time... My baby is sleeping tight in my garage and I can't wait to get it out

If I'm lucky...I refresh the paint on it next year...same color

Some of you fellow american's would love to have GTR's..but I wish we didn't have winters here to drive it all year long! And no I will never drive it in the winter...even tho it must be the best ride ever in the snow.

Comment

i just read this thread for the 1st time and bro... that is clean. love it
                      Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                      99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                      01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

323 GT-R: I just noticed you acquired a new "Turbo Intercooled" badge for the intake manifold- where'd you score that from?
                        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Corksport sells em

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                          HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                          Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                            Corksport sells em
                            That's right...cost like 10-15$

Comment

sweet, thanks guys
                              sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                              92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Alright... Where to start... It seems like I was away for too long...

I will start back by talking about my future plans for this baby!

I started saving up for a paint job... I'm half way there I will be installing the 2nd spoiler and the sideskirts I have purchased a while ago...
                                I found the rev limit problem and I installed an AEM wideband and a boost gauge... I will post pictures once it comes out of storage

I will be installing stainless steel brakes lines(Goodridge) this spring

I will also be doing general maintenance....tranny and diff oil change...

That's it for now

Comment

Working...
                                X