No announcement yet.

Euphoria's 323 SE to GTX project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car is looking good, i love those rims, and im jealous of the 5spd.

you can always find something to do on a 323. why dont you take the pin striping off? that should keep you busy for an hour. or fix the rust bubble on the hood. body work is fun.
    i hate rear wipers

Comment

Well, I'm gonna swap the hood off the parts car since it's cleaner. But if I had match paint I would probly just fix it instead. Save me a little effort trying to get the other one on strait. And while I'm pulling parts off the second car, I think I'll try to make a short shifter out of the one it's got... Might make a how-to if I'm in the mood for taking pics at the time (better question is: will I remember to).

And I want to keep the mudflaps, but I also want my car to be clean... So bigger ones tend to be a must for that. If I could find some bigger stock ones, maybe off a CX-7 or something?... Could try to hybrid them, make 'em fit, and still look stock... IDK, I'll have to look into it...

Anyway, I love the car so far. Been a great first car. My only complaint is the short clutch this one has. It's freaking weird, it only starts letting off at about 65-70% the way up. But I'll get used to it.

Comment

Maybe you will need a new clutch soon... Hope not

Comment

You could just adjust your clutch pedal maybe....?

Comment

Originally posted by 323 GT-R View Post
            You could just adjust your clutch pedal maybe....?
            Maybe. Problem is I don't know how.

Comment

check yor clutch pedal, i have fixed two of then with sloppy clutch pedals. what happens is that the the pin on the pedal that the clutch master push rod rides on goes oval and causes the ****ty pedal feel. look under the dash and move the clutch pedal by hand and watch the push rod thats attached to the pedal and see if it moves in the freeplay area of your clutch pedal travel. i fixed mine by welding it up and redrilling the hole again.
              91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Everything works fine. And the more I look at it, the more I think the pedal is short by design...

Comment

Working...
                X