Mazdasly75's GT-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b19gtr View Post
    Sly, i see your target AFR at idle is 12.3. Is this to cool the EGT's?
    Absolutely! EGT comes fast under 1000F while you run rich idle. Just take a note that I run catless on that
    -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
    -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
    -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

An acceleration while reaching the highway at 14psi. Turbo spools from 4500rpm to 9000rpm, it never ends, lol. When I slowed down, the car's 160km/h. Tomorrow will be fuel map tuning and after a couple pulls on the G-Tech to see if there's gain in power, I sould be able to get a 1/4 miles test comparison...I wish so lol!

Last edited by mazdasly75; 10-12-2011, 07:37 PM.
      -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!

Comment

HOLY ****! haha that thing MOVES! I bet you can't even feel the extra weight from the AWD system anymore lol...car just wants to pull!! I bet someones a happy GTR owner!

And no problem with the comments and what not man, it's a beautiful car and you're doing some amazing work to her...I'd be stupid not to appreciate this!
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Wow, and only 14psi, will be a rocket at 20psi, the car sounds like it wants to break traction.

Comment

I know this guy, he is a reference here in Quebec megasquirt should have is name, seen the car one time, will see it again next week for a tune on my b6t Mazda Mx-3 after all those modifications I've read in this thread wow long time no see.
            Maybe I will get a ride.... : crazy: (just dreaming i know)
            Last edited by civic_kicker; 10-13-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

wow that thing is nasty.
              sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
              92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

wow amazing work!!! that beast sound great!!! i see you running megatune, you should try tunerstudio
                2012 Kia rio
                2009 Nissan Frontier
                1997 chaparral 180LE

Comment

one word, WOW!
                  Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                  "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by civic_kicker View Post
                    I know this guy, he is a reference here in Quebec megasquirt should have is name, seen the car one time, will see it again next week for a tune on my b6t Mazda Mx-3 after all those modifications I've read in this thread wow long time no see.
                    Maybe I will get a ride.... : crazy: (just dreaming i know)
                    You'll get a ride dude, don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered View Post
                      HOLY ****! haha that thing MOVES! I bet you can't even feel the extra weight from the AWD system anymore lol...car just wants to pull!! I bet someones a happy GTR owner!

And no problem with the comments and what not man, it's a beautiful car and you're doing some amazing work to her...I'd be stupid not to appreciate this!
                      Do you live far from Cornwall? I plan going there in a few weeks. That would be cool if you could join us.

Comment

Originally posted by b19gtr View Post
                        Wow, and only 14psi, will be a rocket at 20psi, the car sounds like it wants to break traction.
                        Thank you Ibrar, let me know if you need any help with yours. I'll do my best to help you

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                          wow that thing is nasty.
                          I think so, but peoples down here still think it's a crappy 323 and don't know how i've put a steering wheel on the right side lol.
                          Last edited by mazdasly75; 10-14-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scortadict View Post
                            wow amazing work!!! that beast sound great!!! i see you running megatune, you should try tunerstudio
                            I'm an old school guy, i tune faster by hand with megatune than tuner studio

Comment

Originally posted by bomdoutscort View Post
                              one word, WOW!
                              One word, thanks!

Comment

Unfortunately nowhere near Cornwall, about 600km from where I am roughly lol...
                                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                                X