• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are correct
    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

how could i get it running if i dont know what to do?
      swapping into another shell!

Comment

I told you to pull that harness out of there and put a new one in there. Dont try and do a wire tuck and you'll be back driving.
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

where can i get harness from? i still can fix the ones i have! but the chassis fusebox blows fuses thats all

my brother tampered the wiring everywhere since it doesnt have cruise a/c wiper fluid bottle, coolant reservation bottle i tried to finish it by doing wire tuck i think i could finish the wire tucking with yall help cuz i dont know what to do next tho and i didnt even have tools and stuff before i started thats why i stopped i was asking for help from u guys cuz theres no mazda guru around here i guess thats why i m crying now LOL

EDIT: i cant drive right now due of license susp'd so thats why i started doing that and actually finish it before i drive it again cuz my horrible habit "when it starts" i closed the hood and drive it anyway i m trying to learn about there details by finishing it before i drive it
          Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 06-07-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Been itchin to get my pro running again, I've putting my wiring harness back in the way it was after stupid wire tuckin. My coil wires are fukd up so i have to keep lookin and lookin for my stock coil wire couldnt find them anywhere i guess i have to buy a set of wires to see if it starts. I know for sure it wont run right, idk what its going to take to get it right again? maybe bad connection or its not timed or wrong timing etc etc probably will have to pay somebody to get it fixed ugh

Comment

it started!!! but still not right, still need advance timing or something.
              heres my pic from my virgin mobile good quality from a cheep phone huh? sittin on gsr wheels for now bye bye old black unmatched wheels lol

My mom gave me this car 89 thunderbird to drive around while the pro is sitting. but the thunderbird needs exhaust, balljoint and etc etc
              Attached Files
              Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 08-05-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

and the rear is lower than front blown struts?(protege)
                Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 08-05-2010, 05:29 PM.

Comment

probably broken springs.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                  1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

i m getting ksport hopefully before i start driving her again

Comment

been itching to get pro running but dont know what to do

it started but kinda rough wont accelerate drove it a little but decided to turn around
                      Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 08-10-2010, 07:03 PM.

Comment

since i have miata cams in it, where does it should be timed at 14 degree? or higher?

Comment

update 9/18/10

so for now while i dont have license so i m working on those cars cuz i dont have sunroof, p/w, p/s, or a/c I really want to have ac so i m swapping everything into red automatic lx i m also doing a 5 spd swap on it i m half way done i already got the motor in the red one and the suspension r swapped also still havent swap the 5 spd yet but hopefully today i ll post pics when i get my prepaid on phone lol when i m done swapping those cars i m going to pay my brother (tweeaks) to get it running correctly

Comment

sometimes its best to part ways when you come to a dead end road & move onto another shell.
                            looking forward to updates
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i ve moved to another shell!

broke the tps while pulling out of the (blue)

thats the only thing i have done (for atx to mtx) what else do i need to do?

engine is in

no updates yet

Fe3-323 please delete my other worklog
                              Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 12-23-2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Would u sell the 2 dark red fenders??? a buddy of mine could definitely use them!

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                                MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Working...
                                X