• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im fixing the red one up i ll sell the blue fenders
    swapping into another shell!

Comment

damn lol, he wants to find the same color

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
      MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

the driver side is crooked on the red ones

Comment

alright so yesterday i did the timing they seems to be wrong. i pulled front apart aligned it put it all back together including water pump pulley, motor mount everything else so i dont forget anything important too :/
          before i crank it up and guess what i forgot? i left the 13/16 ratchet on the crank bolt and cranked it up luckily only the bolt was stripped lol got another bolt from another bp thank god

got the radiator in and hooked up, the radiator mount was a bittch becuause i used screws the 2 drill's dead had to use air ratchet too slow lol anyway still need to put the gas pedal back in, bleed the brakes and clutch and hopefully the battery's still good!

heres a question how do i bleed the clutch? just simply use 8mm wrench on slave or so? i m going to bleed the brakes and clutch tomorrow and make a to do list before a good test drive

Comment

BP's will still run 4-5 teeth off timing, not well but it will start and idle so i dont think you have a timing issue

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
            MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

you need someone in the car pumping the clutch and someone to release the pressure. Have the screw closed and pump on the clutch till you feel pressure and tell them to hold it to the floor. You release the pressure out of the bleed screw. If there it air in the line the it will come out of the bleed screw. You'll have to do this a lot if there is a lot of air in the system. Make sure you keep your brake fluid res full or you'll get more air in the system if you run out of fluid in the res.
              Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
              "Who Dey"

Comment

caymen, i had trouble goin past 4k on highway drives fine in town had no problem shifting at 6k til 3rd maybe 4th cant remember i m pretty sure theres bunch more problems lol leaking gasket from sitting to long i ****ed with timing trying to advance it 12 or so ****ed with maf and tps eveything needs to b e set again and tried to do wire tuck too early for me lol but they are back to where it was whew thank god it still runs

Comment

can anyone send me a link, a list to check after swap i still need to bleed the brakes n clutch and bunch of other stuff

thank you

Comment

i found a thread about bleeding clutch and brakes but i couldnt find link to check after swap

Comment

bump

Comment

anyone?

Comment

I don't understand what you're asking...what to check after you've bled the clutch/brakes? make sure it doesn't leak and the pedals firm?
                          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

no i mean checklist after swap things to check before go on road trip plus after swap theres no brakes and clutch water or oil in it id like to check everything to make sure cause i did atx to mtx swap too i gotta pull the engines out and regasket it

so far i need to fill fluids
                            gasket
                            5 qt of oil
                            gear oil
                            antifreeze
                            brake fluid
                            check suspension/ brakes
                            i need more things to do
                            Last edited by bp_turbo'd; 04-13-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

if its not leaking badly, just let it be & keep a watch on it until you have time to devote & replace gaskets.

key thing to check is all of your bolts are tight & fluid levels are okay
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

and i believe the bp is like 4.2 quarts of oil

Comment

Working...
                                X