X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so my harness when from this:

to this:

by removing all of this:

and then because im anal/crazy/Ihateyou I grouped and ziptied all the circuts nice and neat incase i want to add something on. im thinking the diag box with be re-purposed and reinstalled.
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Looks like you even washed the unused bits too lol

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
      HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
      Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

thats a pretty good diet there that should give you about 20 more horsepower
        sigpic

Comment

You can come wash and neatly wrap my pile up if you get bored

lmao

Comment

wow jinx thats an even better diet i cant wait to see my pile one day lol
            sigpic

Comment

damnnn... this thing is ugly. :D make it go fast already so you can make it pretty too.
              '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdaspd2008 View Post
                damnnn... this thing is ugly. :D make it go fast already so you can make it pretty too.
                She's pretty peppy as it is already I'm waiting for a proper rematch from a dig once both of ours are running tip top.

Comment

i would love to see that video it video it lol and some people dnt go for looks they go for speed
                  sigpic

Comment

i know, im just messin with him, i only care about looks because the speed3 is a newer car, lol. if i had a car as old as i was id just be worried about getting it running perfect
                    '12 Ford Focus SEL

Comment

Originally posted by Mazdaspd2008 View Post
                      i know, im just messin with him, i only care about looks because the speed3 is a newer car, lol. if i had a car as old as i was id just be worried about getting it running perfect
                      i know your just playin' and with my current time allotment for this project i can either make it pretty OR go fast, everyone should know which one I picked

I have some track videos i need to post as soon as i make it to Hppdwn's house to get them.
                      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

well your car looks alot better than a can of REDBULL
                        sigpic

Comment

Sooo, while Shawn's away playing in the MD snow, work continues on his build even when hes not around!!

Media blasting
                          Valve cover (before) / Intake about 45% done (after)

Comment

wow that rats nest reminds me of what i once had, ugh i tried cleaning it up while it was still wired up in the car lol
                            Anyone knows what 9K rpm feels like? I do

93 Mercury Tracer SW
                            99 Honda Accord 4DR 'VIP' status
                            01 Honda S2000 Future Boost

Comment

i should design a bolt in ITB system for the V6 that manifold is ****ing ****. & i know the pain of blasting it. did that to my millenia manifold
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by jinx View Post
                                She's pretty peppy as it is already I'm waiting for a proper rematch from a dig once both of ours are running tip top.
                                i wanna be down in this when im tuned

Comment

Working...
                                X