No announcement yet.

frogi's protege work log#2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, where is the work being done Charles?

Comment

is that you mitch???? and my garage.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Yes, and I don't see any progress :p! Someone stole my phone, and I am waiting for some $$$ to get another one, so I will let you know when I am able to contact again.

Comment

its to damn cold......and no money...

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Agreed on both parts.

Comment

going to the jy 2morrow with ryan and antonio.

Comment

so i did go to the yard with ryan the other day. and found this grant gt steering wheel for 7$. no scratches or anything and the stitches are perfect too. so now to get an adapter for the pro. i know its part no. 4545 but cant find any for under 30$ shipped.

Comment

ordered a adapter for my wheel.

Comment

got my adapter today. part no. 4545 for mazdas. and they sent me a useless catalog. its full of v8 crap. worthless. although i did find some nice rims.

Comment

got the last adapter today and put it together out of the car. im so stoked.

btw part #'s for mazda are

4545 (has the right spline count)
                      4002 (1in spacer that attaches wheel to other adapter)

got both from summit racing, ill post the links later, has the best price i could find.

and i got stickers!!!!!

Comment

no pictures? FAIL
                        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

here is a couple of pics for now.
                          Attached Files

Comment

^ wicked
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

found a set of rims i want. they are 15x7. im thinking about putting 225/50/15's on them..... and the rims are only 100$ each.

Comment

found a guy to fix my wheel wells. my buddy's dad is a fabricator. so all the rust will be gone and the welds will be cleaned up. im stoked. now i just gotta get my pro to his shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X