Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel your pain I have my car mostly done but but I always run into little problems

Comment

Found my 13 mm 1/4" drive Snap On Socket finally
      The body work thread
      Putting the bumper on today and discovered I'm missing some fasteners. One trip to the parts house later and I'm all set I think.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by 1st Gen; 11-27-2011, 05:00 PM.
      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

car looks super clean
        -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
        http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Title in hand, heat sensor fixed, I've got some reassembly left but it drives and seems to be fine. The steering a bother though I will admit. It runs a little hotter than I'd like but time will tell if that's a problem. I need to go through and re-tighten some stuff for safety sake. It's not cherry by any stretch of the imagination, but it will do. Still need to make it legal but now that's just paint by the numbers.

Snow, lol, bring it
          Last edited by 1st Gen; 12-08-2011, 07:26 PM.

Comment

That's how my 4wd has been for ages... not legal. I just haven't had it running for long enough to have it legal all legal and insured.

Comment

glad she's driving!
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	146541.strip.zoom.gif
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1230141

Comment

I took the sled over the the mall parking lot. Not enough snow for a good time. The car started making noises around the rear of the tranny over a certain speed so I babied it back home. It's back in the garage now drying off and waiting for the ramps and creeper. Tomorrow I hope. The engine performed well and I got some cookies in before time to come home. Yea, enough snow for some fun for sure.

Comment

dude!!! freaking call me when you go out! i'm still kinda sorta in vancouver for right now
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

If you want to go for a cruise no prob. It's not legal yet and probably won't be for a while. I can usually get around the block with not too much notice though. I think I have next weekend off. I'll let you know.

Comment

Got around and worked on the B4pro today.
                        I realized the marker lights didn't work so swapped out the fuse. It's all good now. On a long shot I reseated the rest of the fuses just to see if I could get the dash lights to work. Success! This was a pita to figure out.
                        Am looking for a center piece for the steering wheel. Just about time to put the dash back together. I might actually be able to get this up to DEQ pretty soon.
                        Attached Files

Comment

My steering wows.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

woooh! nothin better than passing

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Should I put this in my exhaust thread instead? No cat didn't seem to matter.
                                Edit-yea huh (wipes sweat from brow)

Comment

Working...
                                X