No announcement yet.

323 mazda worklog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear disc's FTW. I'm not really feelin the chrome 18's though. I can only imagine how much they weigh.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
      Rear disc's FTW. I'm not really feelin the chrome 18's though. I can only imagine how much they weigh.
      not much! just 1/2 ton!! lol hey for 300$ with tires cant beat that. better than stock 13 in. steel wheels. eventually will get some new shoes.

Comment

I bet you could sell those on craigslist pretty fast then find some decent rota's or something.
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          I bet you could sell those on craigslist pretty fast then find some decent rota's or something.
          well thats true! im just not to worry about it! car needs some other stuffs first. like tie rods ,lca bushings, etc.

Comment

nice!!! the bumpers look good, get some side moldings and paint bumper moldings black and it would look better imo...
            323 log-http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44611

Comment

^i agree slap those moldings i gave you a while back.how does your set up feel now?

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Kris View Post
                ^i agree slap those moldings i gave you a while back.how does your set up feel now?
                crapy! in a desperate need of an alignment!!!!!

Comment

well yesterday sold my 1/2 ton 18 rims. car looks terrible with steel wheels.

what u guys think about these ones!!?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by 323 mazda; 08-16-2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Do not use the 3rd set of wheels. I see them on every riced out car lol. 1st ones are pretty nice though
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Are those wheels deeply discounted or something? 1994 called and wanted them back. Mind you in five years they will be retro, and I will pay too much for them to be retro cool.
                      Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

1st 2 are motegi ff7s, never been a fan, and the others sre motegi mr7s had em on my talon and hated them.

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                        MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

today i fixed my vics (finally) and the 4th cable from ecu to dist. huge difference in performance and my check engine light its off!!!

Damn now i broke the shifter, the only thing holding it up is the exhaust.
                          Last edited by 323 mazda; 08-18-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                            Do not use the 3rd set of wheels. I see them on every riced out car lol. 1st ones are pretty nice though
                            yeah i like the first ones too! specially because of the lip.

Comment

glad you sold those wheels!! car is so clean! i want your body in and out!! (no homo)
                              Originally posted by 90prtege
                              have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                              Originally posted by Turpro
                              Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                              CRZbrussian: that sux
                              CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                              CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

that last one was nuts!
                                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                                X