No announcement yet.

Tony's 323 Build Advisory: GTR bits Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad to hear its up & going again. get on those brakes & post your alignment specs come the weekend please
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Def bro
      sigpic

Comment

Well car is aligned no specs tho one of my buddies did it on the side she drive so great now just waiting for my tuning cable to come in the mail from md323 and i can start tuning this puppy glad everything worked out for me
        sigpic

Comment

wash it and post up more pictures already dammit :p
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Lol on the agenda i plan on washing it soon lol
            sigpic

Comment

pics nao!!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Shes dirty but ill shoot some decent pics after my sons doctors appt tomorrow
                sigpic

Comment

ill make sure he gets pics even if i have to fly up there and take them myself
                  -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

ok so i went digging around and found some photos of the car since this thread is lacking.. most of these are from the trip down here to put in the GTR motor somethings have been fixed/changed since then.

-Thomas A. Edison

Comment

thanks for the pics shawn

has anyone had any problems trying to install a electronic auto meter oil pressure gauge it seems like it right there but its hitting the sensor directly next to the oil filter WTF frustrating im running a gtr motor btw thanks in advance
                        sigpic

Comment

remove the OEM oil pressure unit and but the autometer sending unit there. If it's too tight, run a 45 degree fitting off the block to bring it away from the oil filter...that's how I have my mechanical one hooked up with no clearance issues anywhere.
                          -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                          http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

I did remove the old oil pressure switch there seems to be another swith right next to the old oil pressure switch ill have to snap a picture tomorrow after work
                            sigpic

Comment

knock sensor

Flyrtle 6.0 Dynojet @ 15psi on BP26 ECU 229.31 whp / 229.95 ft-lb
                              HPLogic Mustang Dyno @ 15psi on MS1 v3 226 whp / 195 ft-lb [HD Video]
                              Soon to be powered by a Precision snail on crack...

Add me on more pictures of my projects can be found there.

Comment

Thats it lol its just barely touching it but its enough to stop the threads from catching
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X